Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C1

Default C1

Anyone had any delay problems on items from C1 shopping mall recently?

I deal with several online stores including the main Ascent, PBTech etc and have never had any problems with any of them.

C1 has always got their stuff out in a good timely fashion but this time they appear to be messing me around a lot. Stuff says "in stock" and has done since I ordered it. Any emails to them just get an auto responder saying they are busy and the dude on the phone seemed very vague in stating an ETA on the item I ordered.

A thread on GP Forum tells me that I am not the only one waiting on stuff. Maybe their days are numbered as a going concern.
    Thermaltake Armor Case/1100W PSU
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Motherboard i7-960 3.2 GHz
    Gigabyte GV-N670OC-4GD GForce GTX-670
    Corsair 4x8GB, DDR3-1600 32GB
    5 x Seagate HDD's 3.0TB each
    Dual 22" ViewSonic Widescreen
    NexStar Dual SATA Dock

Default Re: C1

I had to wake over a month before they replied to my RMA request, and they have FINALLY replied.

Next time, I'm sticking with CL

Someone else wa havin trouble with them, with a monitor that they were getting the run around on. I think they are have always had pretty poor after sales services, but their sales service used to be quick. As they must sell on volume due to their small volumes, the exchange rate plus falling sals due to the deep recesssion must be affecting them badly.

Well I cancelled the item, let's hope they reimburse my Visa card for the amount now:-(

I figured that the AutoResponse Email is not an Auto responder as it did not send an email back when I cancelled the order but only when I asked about how long it was going to be.

Some lazy bastard on the other end by the look of it.
    NexStar Dual SATA Dock

When they opened their new site it did say that orders were going to take a bit longer than they used to. A month is a bit crazy though.... Go with Computer Lounge. Good prices and free shipping. I was impressed with their packaging too. Lots of padding, rather than just a layer of bubble wrap.
    Abit AX78 | AMD Phenom X4 9550 | Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB + 2GB other brand | ASUS EN9600GT Black Pearl + MSI 8600GT| Western Digital SATA II Caviar Black 500GB + 2 WD Caviar green 1TB| Corsair HX620 | Windows 7 Professional

sammo450 I deal with several companies including Ingram, renaissance, pbtech, ascent, playtech, computer lounge, computer food and oc zone (a bit dodgy though).

ALL have been fine until this most recent purchase. I can't stand in efficiency when shopping, if they say they got something then they cough it up, simple as that, no delays:-)

Ascent would be my all time favourite of the above list for efficiency and rapid service. They out perform the Auckland based ones for delivery speed even though they are 600km further away.
    NexStar Dual SATA Dock

I'm another one, just been searching around if anyone in same boat as me.

I order from C1 over a week ago now, paid via credit card and haven't heard anything since I've had the payment confirmation email.

Pretty slack considering I just purchased a recovery disk from HP (Visual Group Ltd) and received it the today (Saturday) and I paid for it yesterday over the phone with credit card.

Unhappy Re: C1

Hello, I have yet another story...

I work at a free community computer hub. One of the things we do is on sell cheep flash drives at cost. We've been buying them from C1 since the middle of last year and haven't had a problem with them.

Our latest order was placed in January. They took payment but so far still haven't sent the flash drives. I've tried calling and emailing, but the phone is always engaged and I get the 'Email Process Delay' reply to the email.

We did get one phone call from them saying they were waiting for one of the drives we ordered from their supplier. We asked them to substitute it with another one. They agreed and said we would receive our order by the end of the week... that was two weeks ago.

We're now looking at getting our money back, luckily we paid by credit card.
    Last edited by vreetan; 10-03-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vreetan View Post
    Hello, I have yet another story...

I work at a free community computer hub. One of the things we do is on sell cheep flash drives at cost. We've been buying them from C1 since the middle of last year and haven't had a problem with them.

Our latest order was placed in January. They took payment but so far still haven't sent the flash drives. I've tried calling and emailing, but the phone is always engaged and I get the 'Email Process Delay' reply to the email.

We did get one phone call from them saying they were waiting for one of the drives we ordered from their supplier. We asked them to substitute it with another one. They agreed and said we would receive our order by the end of the week... that was two weeks ago.

We're now looking at getting our money back, luckily we paid by credit card.
    You could also try complaining to pricespy.co.nz about them, as they are always interested if some of the companies on displaying products on their website are not playing ball. It probably won't resolve your particular issue, but it will make them take notice if they are booted off pricespy, where I suspect they get most of their customers from.

Quote Originally Posted by robbyp View Post
    You could also try complaining to pricespy.co.nz about them, as they are always interested if some of the companies on displaying products on their website are not playing ball. It probably won't resolve your particular issue, but it will make them take notice if they are booted off pricespy, where I suspect they get most of their customers from.
    Yea we found C1 through pricespy. I'll definitely post a complaint on their site.