Default SCSCI Migration to SATA

Hi guys, need a little help with a SCSI Raid 5 migration on Adaptec 2100s to Non-Raid SATA.

I got a new WD640 SATA2 installed last night and moved all my data from the RAID 0 80GB SATA's to various partitions on the new drive, renamed them and changed the new partition names to the old ones etc etc....
    However, I get the non system disk boot message now.
    Have any of you before had your sdata on separate partitions and wiped the C: drive to start again, keeping other disk\partitions intacked, so that some file (active drive or something) stays on the other drives so that they keep their drive letters etc.....Well, I guess moving the data has buggered my boot manager even though the boot.ini file is with the C: drive on the SCSI arrray.

So I tried Acronis Full V8 boot disc, however it doesnt appear to read scsi drives etc as it stalled while loading....My aim was to make the scsi array the active drive.....so, anyone have any ideas of a bootable cd program I can use that reads scsi arrays that will allow me to fix the boot manager.....

I do ultimately want to clone the scsi build to 1 on the 80 barracudes and put vista on the other for dual boot, but i really really dont want to re-install programs for Britain again, if I can help it, her indoors would be impressed..

My thoughts were before the boot failure to change the scsi volume drives to sata, shutdown, boot to cd, clone to sata and boot in safe mode, then install vista. If I cant get the scsi build to boot, maybe just clone to sata and then install vista in the hope that the vista boot manager will sort it out....

Any ideas?, perhap clonezilla?, anyone used it?
    HOME-LianLi PC-9F,ASRock P67Pro3, i5 2500k @4Ghz, 8Gb HyperX, ASUS GTX660 OC, Corsair Force 120 SSD, HP zIPS22", HOME SERVER HP ML110G6 HOST-Plex\Ubuntu\8

Default Re: SCSCI Migration to SATA

Okay, dont panic.....Clone zilla is the winner......straight clone to SATA of the array and booting beautifully.....

Now the dual boot with Vista!
    HOME-LianLi PC-9F,ASRock P67Pro3, i5 2500k @4Ghz, 8Gb HyperX, ASUS GTX660 OC, Corsair Force 120 SSD, HP zIPS22", HOME SERVER HP ML110G6 HOST-Plex\Ubuntu\8

How about a partition manager, I wish to extend the c: partition now?

Easeus Partition Manager

Yeah, all sorted thx...