Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004

    Default How do I create this sort of image in CS2

    Hi there

    Id like to be able an create an ribbon image, sort of like this ~ , with tapered ends.

    If i make it that for, how can I overlay that ontop an image, but cut away what remains of the overlain image below the ~.

    Thanks for your tips

    John in Mosgiel

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    Default Re: How do I create this sort of image in CS2

    These might help

    alternatively look on Youtube for "photoshop ribbon" tutorial - guaranteed to be one on there. Or just google one.

  3. #3
    Senior Bantu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    In My Auckland Office

    Default Re: How do I create this sort of image in CS2

    Photoshop: Create the shape you want with the shape tool. "U" key will bring it up if it is in CS2 ( I have it in CS3).

    Once you have your shape then just use Warp
    In the toolbar at the top maybe choose Arc from the different Warp Settings
    Thermaltake Armor Case/1100W PSU
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Motherboard i7-960 3.2 GHz
    Gigabyte GV-N670OC-4GD GForce GTX-670
    Corsair 4x8GB, DDR3-1600 32GB
    5 x Seagate HDD's 3.0TB each
    Dual 22" ViewSonic Widescreen
    NexStar Dual SATA Dock

Similar Threads

  1. Not the sort of job you really need
    By netchicken in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-09-2006, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-06-2006, 08:16 AM
  3. Image viewer for VERY BIG image files
    By Mike in forum PressF1
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-12-2003, 07:25 PM
  4. Ghost, Drive Image or True Image
    By GeoffW in forum PressF1
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 05:14 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-12-2002, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts