Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Old pic with crease.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    That's kiwis for you,just imagine if they had tried.
    I have been called very trying... but maybe that's different?

Me too very impressed by the efforts, if only they had trained the ABs... and a few other sports teams... Metla would not only be god (sorry God), but captain as well.

Possibly letting the cat out of the bag Cicero,

The hard way is to use a transparent clone tool and really zoom in on the area, then build up the cloning using the next few 'pixels' as reference. Then zoom out so you're looking at the pic 'normally' and touch up any areas that look a bit off.
    The best buzz is a short, sharp shock

Quote Originally Posted by Shortcircuit View Post
    I have been called very trying... but maybe that's different?

Me too very impressed by the efforts, if only they had trained the ABs... and a few other sports teams... Metla would not only be god (sorry God), but captain as well.

Possibly letting the cat out of the bag Cicero,

The hard way is to use a transparent clone tool and really zoom in on the area, then build up the cloning using the next few 'pixels' as reference. Then zoom out so you're looking at the pic 'normally' and touch up any areas that look a bit off.
    As matter of interest Shorty,is the idea to keep "how to" secret,letting cat out engendered that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    As matter of interest Shorty,is the idea to keep "how to" secret,letting cat out engendered that question.
    No, not on my part- but I imagine there are people out there who fund the purchase of a new leopard or some other pussy by the use of arcane Photoshop magic and I would hate to deprive them of a living... or the chance to look good
    The best buzz is a short, sharp shock