Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Muahahahahahahaha - England lost their pathetic crown!

With rugby of that calibre to watch, Eden Park is already grossly oversized to hold the likely crowd of spectators at the next finals (It will be officials, relatives of the players and those lucky enough to have not heard about "that' game.)
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by R2x1 View Post
    With rugby of that calibre to watch, Eden Park is already grossly oversized to hold the likely crowd of spectators at the next finals (It will be officials, relatives of the players and those lucky enough to have not heard about "that' game.)
    Well by the time they finish fluffing around it'll be too late to expand Edenpark or another venue anyway.
    The Super 14 wasn't much better last season by the way. I switched off. Crowd numbers were down weren't they (or maybe it was Sky viewers, or both). The couple of games I went to were borefests. NPC was better.

Quote Originally Posted by winmacguy View Post
    The Boks played a great game and deserved to win.
    The Boks kicked more penalties that the English.

Whether that's a "great game" is another thing entirely.
    Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Boks won. England lost. That's all there is to it. No manner of analysis can change the score, just like the ABs lost earlier... facts are facts.
    Bugger the cancer. I'm suffering from terminal inertia.

Quote Originally Posted by R2x1 View Post
    You know the state of All Blacks rugby reflects the NZrs bickering over the waterfront stadium - unable to go for the Bold move and build a God Damm stadium with passion!! What do we have instead ???- Politicians/councillors and the people with precious waterfront views bickering on 'spoiling' the environment/looks etc !!

Theres still funding crap going on with Mt Eden and plans to put up temporary stand etc. RWC2011 in Mt Eden will not even come close to what the French showcased this year!!

If theres no passion, go getter attitude in everyday NZ'rs, how can you expect the AB's of tomorrow be any diff then ordinary NZ'rs ??

Good on you, Springboks, but I must say I did not like the Prez getting in on the act - he didn't play?

sarel
    Fishing is not a matter of life or death, it's more serious than that.

Red face Re: Muahahahahahahaha - England lost their pathetic crown!

I agree Argintina deserves huge credit!! as do Fiji. I get a bit sad when I here other Kiwis bagging other teams especially when we did worse. I think the AB's are the best but on the day they goofed...I'm over it.
    I don't like kicking games but hey they're there to win and if that's what it takes, then so be it. If we were there and won that way I'd be happy.

I am planning on filing a lawsuit on Addidas for misleading me on "Impossible is Nothing"

Anyone who is emotionally damaged is welcome to join the litigation in the class action lawsuit !!!

ABC.hokers mechandise needs to come down in price now!!
    I am taking the ABC jersey back and getting a discounted refund !!
    Last edited by Choker; 21-10-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Under a bridge apparently england_rugbyworldchamps's Avatar

Yes England did lose to the team that played a game that tactically outwitted them (remind you of anybody else - oh la la).

England certainly have nothing to be ashamed of as they matched the springboks pretty well in the game and gave it their best - just didn't happen on the day.

But just of out interest if it is a pathetic little crown why did the whole of the country go into mourning when NZ did not manage to get past the quarters for the tournament to win this "pathetic little crown" ?

Pathetic is a word that springs to mind but not regarding the rugby world cup, more like a certain person the forum who takes bad sportsman to a whole new level...

I'd say the entire purpose of the thread was to draw you out, The rest is just gravy.
    better Dredd then dead