View Poll Results: Which Drugs have you used?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never touched them

    39 54.17%
  • Cannabis

    34 47.22%
  • Cocaine

    14 19.44%
  • Ecstasy

    14 19.44%
  • Fantasy

    6 8.33%
  • Ketamine

    8 11.11%
  • LSD

    20 27.78%
  • Magic Mushrooms

    15 20.83%
  • Methamphetamine

    12 16.67%
  • Party Pills

    15 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Watching the tech world from Auckland.
    Posts
    5,142

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppa John View Post
    I am using the Straight From The Heart Wife Love drug. Pretty powerfull stuff. PJ
    Can't argue with that PJ.
    I do find that for a big buzz, standing at the top of a steep and deep slope of powder snow on a crystal clear cold day can do wonders for the system - whether you ride down the slope on a board or skiis is up to you although I have seen so awesome big wave style board rides down from the crater of Ruapehu on some of the better days.

  2. #32
    Former Hive Addict radium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Final Table
    Posts
    1,328

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Any more voters?
    Too Stupid to Understand Science? Try Religion.

  3. #33

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Not that I would vote for it , but you forgot Religion as well.

  4. #34
    Former Hive Addict radium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Final Table
    Posts
    1,328

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Too Stupid to Understand Science? Try Religion.

  5. #35
    Lets play Metla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mega City One
    Posts
    16,227

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by plod View Post
    METH SHOULD REALLY be broken down into two catagories (speed+P).
    meh.

    As you probably know Speed has been the drug of choice in certain circles in NZ for many years, Ive seen it used heavily, Ive seen people killed by being strung out and keeping themselves awake for too long, Ive never seen it cause the addiction and journey into hell that some P users have taken.

    Imo old fashioned speed seems to be milder then the weed.

    Anyhow, From Wiki.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine
    better Dredd then dead

  6. #36
    Large Member plod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metla View Post
    meh.

    As you probably know Speed has been the drug of choice in certain circles in NZ for many years, Ive seen it used heavily, Ive seen people killed by being strung out and keeping themselves awake for too long, Ive never seen it cause the addiction and journey into hell that some P users have taken.

    Imo old fashioned speed seems to be milder then the weed.

    Anyhow, From Wiki.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine
    Without reading your wiki links, and the fact that I'm not a chemist. The only speed that I'm aware of is the stuff that is made by P(insert alternative name) by cutting it.
    Weed and speed are two different sorts of drugs giving two different results.So I can't really agree with the fact that one is milder then the other, but I think I know what you mean.

  7. #37
    Lets play Metla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mega City One
    Posts
    16,227

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Ok, wouldn't it have been easier to just read the wiki and be informed?

    That aside, The P i have seen was in flakes, The speed I have seen in its raw form was like sugar...

    ...Uh..and....lets say I saw these as pictures via Google....
    better Dredd then dead

  8. #38
    Large Member plod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metla View Post
    Ok, wouldn't it have been easier to just read the wiki and be informed?

    That aside, The P i have seen was in flakes, The speed I have seen in its raw form was like sugar...

    ...Uh..and....lets say I saw these as pictures via Google....
    The P i have seen on google has been in a crystal form(yes like sugar)
    The speed in raw form has been the same, until cut.

  9. #39
    Lets play Metla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mega City One
    Posts
    16,227

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Well, as per the wiki they are similar, Though different in chemical structure.

    From what I have seen Methamphetamine starts off as tiny crystal flakes that when crushed becomes a fine powder, while amphetamine in its pure form looks like tiny crystal formations that can be broken apart but not crushed, leaving tiny rocks.

    Having said that, an image search via google throws up all sorts of variants so obviously I haven't seen enough to be making any informed comment.

    Lmao.

    Anyhow, around these parts they are selling cut P as speed, so kids, be wary.

    and don't buy an E of the lebs, probably turn out to be rat poison and heroin.
    better Dredd then dead

  10. #40
    Large Member plod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metla View Post
    Well, as per the wiki they are similar, Though different in chemical structure.

    From what I have seen Methamphetamine starts off as tiny crystal flakes that when crushed becomes a fine powder, while amphetamine in its pure form looks like tiny crystal formations that can be broken apart but not crushed, leaving tiny rocks.

    Having said that, an image search via google throws up all sorts of variants so obviously I haven't seen enough to be making any informed comment.

    Lmao.

    Anyhow, around these parts they are selling cut P as speed, so kids, be wary.

    and don't buy an E of the lebs, probably turn out to be rat poison and heroin.
    To be perfectly honest i thought the two were the same, just cooked differently. I also was under the impression that speed was a cut from P or crystal meth or what ever the name the police are using at the moment for it.
    I was quite surprised in the amount of people that have tried cocaine on the poll. I wonder if most of it was tried overseas, it seems very difficult to get hold of here. or am i not travelling in the right circle

Similar Threads

  1. Sex, Free Drugs & Rock And Roll
    By SurferJoe46 in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 26-07-2009, 07:50 AM
  2. Sex, drugs and rock n poll
    By pine-o-cleen in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-06-2007, 09:11 PM
  3. Drugs, sex, eating disorder between teens
    By gum digger in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 25-09-2005, 02:01 AM
  4. Bill Gates Takes Drugs.
    By Metla in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 19-05-2005, 12:45 AM
  5. OT - Do geeks do drugs???
    By robo in forum PressF1
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •