View Poll Results: Which Drugs have you used?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never touched them

    39 54.17%
  • Cannabis

    34 47.22%
  • Cocaine

    14 19.44%
  • Ecstasy

    14 19.44%
  • Fantasy

    6 8.33%
  • Ketamine

    8 11.11%
  • LSD

    20 27.78%
  • Magic Mushrooms

    15 20.83%
  • Methamphetamine

    12 16.67%
  • Party Pills

    15 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    Baking. bob_doe_nz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In the kitchen
    Posts
    5,198

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Penicillin, Amoxcylin, Paracetamol, Whatever they put in Tixylix back when I was a kid and in Bonningtons Irish Moss today. COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH.

    Oh and do sugar and caffiene count as drugs?
    My shutdown application

    Call me Angel Nob Bobstickles. The baking vending builder who can't fix it.

  2. #12
    Lets play Metla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mega City One
    Posts
    16,227

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Amphetamine(Good old fashioned speed) should have its own listing, Be a shame to see it lumped in with Methamphetamine (P)
    better Dredd then dead

  3. #13
    Smiling Down On Youse SurferJoe46's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hamilton, Montana, USA
    Posts
    14,317

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Vacadin (for pain of arthritis, scoliosis, fractured pelvis, sciatica, spinal stenosis), Protonix (hiatal hernia: proton pump inhibitor), Fosomax (for osteoporosis), Albuterol (for COPD), coffee (for alertness and pain relief)...and lots of water.


    Warum werden wir so früh alt und klug so spät?

  4. #14
    Large Member plod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    METH SHOULD REALLY be broken down into two catagories (speed+P).
    Thankyou for making it a private poll.
    No mushrooms, fantasy or ketamine( not even sure what that one is)
    You also forgot viagra, which is very helpfull if you have too much of some of the drugs listed

  5. #15
    Lets play Metla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mega City One
    Posts
    16,227

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    I remember when an old mate of mine skulled an entire jar of what was being supplied as liquid speed, Fantasy or GBH ( I have no idea what it was) straight out on his back as he knocked her off.

    Started to look dead.

    Called an ambo.

    He was in a coma for over a week.
    better Dredd then dead

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Watching the tech world from Auckland.
    Posts
    5,142

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by plod View Post
    You also forgot viagra, which is very helpfull if you have too much of some of the drugs listed
    This from experience then?

  7. #17
    Large Member plod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metla View Post
    I remember when an old mate of mine skulled an entire jar of what was being supplied as liquid speed, Fantasy or GBH ( I have no idea what it was) straight out on his back as he knocked her off.

    Started to look dead.

    Called an ambo.

    He was in a coma for over a week.
    That sounds very much like fantasy.

    P.S Winmacguy. All my writings are from experience

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Watching the tech world from Auckland.
    Posts
    5,142

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by plod View Post
    That sounds very much like fantasy.

    P.S Winmacguy. All my writings are from experience
    Well I guess I can ad high flying paranoia to my Amsterdam experience some years ago.
    Haven't needed Viagra though...

  9. #19
    Large Member plod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by winmacguy View Post
    Well I guess I can ad high flying paranoia to my Amsterdam experience some years ago.
    Haven't needed Viagra though...
    Not so much as a need, but a want. Don't do these things on a regular basis, but when I do I make sure it's a blinder and all parties involved are well taken care of

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Watching the tech world from Auckland.
    Posts
    5,142

    Default Re: Which Drugs have you used?

    Quote Originally Posted by plod View Post
    Not so much as a need, but a want. Don't do these things on a regular basis, but when I do I make sure it's a blinder and all parties involved are well taken care of

Similar Threads

  1. Sex, Free Drugs & Rock And Roll
    By SurferJoe46 in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 26-07-2009, 07:50 AM
  2. Sex, drugs and rock n poll
    By pine-o-cleen in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-06-2007, 09:11 PM
  3. Drugs, sex, eating disorder between teens
    By gum digger in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 25-09-2005, 02:01 AM
  4. Bill Gates Takes Drugs.
    By Metla in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 19-05-2005, 12:45 AM
  5. OT - Do geeks do drugs???
    By robo in forum PressF1
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •