Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Todays thoughts...

Watched the netball the other night, Great to look at, The only area of improvment I would suggest is for the ladies to wear high heels on court, Then it would be near perfect.

The labour Government, They blow our money on junk mail, Then ask us to help them pay back their money. Disgracefull, And isn't this about the 4th time that the PM has broken the law on purpose? String her up. And all those that voted her in, shame on you, I hope to god no one is looking to help pay Labours penalty for corruption. That man-thing belongs in jail.

Still on politics, I have come up with a cunning plan to improve the credability of the maori party, simply never ever read anything any of them have to say about anything. The minute you do then BOOMFA...credability is out the window (A push for better conditions on fishing boats is a calculated attack on Maori?, naked freakin arse lady, Your mad)

This also works for Don Brash.

Anyhow, .....5 years ago Telecom broadband plans sucked, Currently they suck, In five years time they will still suck, Its Telescum after all, and no matter how polite you are on the phone to them, No matter how much frowning at them our pollies do and no matter how much spin Telescum put on their marketing their game plan has not and will not ever change, They will only ever give us the worst possible product for the maximum amount of profit, Its the nature of the beast. There is no neeed to offer a value product when they can just cloud the issue with fancy marketing and bull****.

Air New Zealand, They simply don't support New Zealand, Yet they think we should support them?, Our airports are going to be run by Spainairds? Did management take a paycut when we bundled them out for 700 million dollars. I will never fly with them again....not that I do a lot of flying but....meh. Bizarre company.

I spent the week in the Capital, Walked right through that mob of Zombies that marched on Parliment, Great to see, Have to love that city.

MTV, does it suck as bad as I said it would?, I bet it does...........Suckers.

And how the funk does celebrity relationships qulify as news?
    Last edited by Metla; 14-10-2006 at 11:59 AM.
    better Dredd then dead

Default Re: Todays thoughts...

Amen to all that - with vague worries about who or what would replace Labour. Loved Wellington too. Lived there for more than 25 years and still occasionally miss it- though not when I'm sitting outside in the sun and the news tells me that several of my offspring are being blown or frozen to bits in the big city.

Quote Originally Posted by Metla View Post
    That man-thing belongs in jail.

And how the funk does celebrity relationships qulify as news?
    QFT

Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

Good little read there for a saturday afternoon... cant say ive watched the news in weeks but I guess ive just been brought up-to-speed
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

Minister of Guitar. rob_on_guitar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    Amen to all that - with vague worries about who or what would replace Labour. Loved Wellington too. Lived there for more than 25 years and still occasionally miss it- though not when I'm sitting outside in the sun and the news tells me that several of my offspring are being blown or frozen to bits in the big city.

That man thing has cut off our goolies, NZ is to chicken to try new things.

And just think if this nuclear testing we had recently explodes into all out war, are we to drafted to fight yet again someone else war?

and as for Money Trash Videos......I wont even go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Metla View Post
    Watched the netball the other night, Great to look at, The only area of improvment I would suggest is for the ladies to wear high heels on court, Then it would be near perfect.
    What is it with netball? My husband watches it.
    I loathe it. HAted it at schooll too, its just a crippled version of basketball, basketball for ballet dancers or something.

I'd rather be at the dentists.

Quote Originally Posted by pctek View Post
    What is it with netball? My husband watches it.
    I loathe it. HAted it at schooll too, its just a crippled version of basketball, basketball for ballet dancers or something.

I'd rather be at the dentists.
    Probably the short skirts
    (morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
    (alec_eso): 1, morganj

Mmmm netball. I just joined a team. Our first game is this monday, its pretty fun. Monday is a grading game. Great sport imo.

Althought my captain just told me its not about the sport, hmmm.

He said 'Jo, the higher the grade, the cuter the girls, so lets go for A grade'. Eeeeeinteresting.......

I play basketball as well, but I have played that for a few years. So after a few weeks at netball, I can tell you how I think netball compares to basketball.

Netball with G-Strings... That would DEFINITELY bring up the ratings.
    My shutdown application

Call me Angel Nob Bobstickles. The baking vending builder who can't fix it.

Metla.............This is a bit heavy for you isn't it? Have you reformed? No more "Angy Young Man"? Have the Demerit points got you worried??? PJ
    Deafness.
    When I was younger I heard but didn't listen.
    Now I am older, I listen but cannot hear.

If it is not broke, don't make it broker by trying to make it better. (This applies specifically to PJ)