Thread: T.M.E. Xtreme!

Smiling Down On Youse SurferJoe46's Avatar

Default T.M.E. Xtreme!

Got a joke and a link...sadly, they are kinda related....joke first:

A blonde gets a job at a factory manufacturing "Tickle Me, Elmo's", and after flubbing up one job after another, finally gets sent to the very end of the assembly line, where it's figured that she cannot make any mistakes.

The line manager looks down at the final area and sees a total pile up of the dolls everywhere and the young blonde right in the middle of the mess.

At this point the line manager goes to the plant manager and tells him that the new girl is still messing up the production line and HAS to be fired, so the plant manager goes down to the end of the assembly line and just watches for a few minutes.

After watching the tie-up, he see the girl has a roll of red velvet material, a large drum of glass marbles and a sewing machine, sewing furiously and the last four hours of production piled up in her little area. He starts to laugh and walks over to the blonde laughing harder and harder.

"I know that you take your job seriously, and I can see that you are working furiously for the company...but when I discribed you job here at the end of the assembly line, I said to give each Elmo 'two test tickles', not two testicles"

OK, now the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4x-VW_rCSE

Warum werden wir so früh alt und klug so spät?

Default Re: T.M.E. Xtreme!

Quote Originally Posted by SurferJoe46 View Post
    I've gotta get one of those!
    Bugger the cancer. I'm suffering from terminal inertia.

Smiling Down On Youse SurferJoe46's Avatar

Default Re: T.M.E. Xtreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I've gotta get one of those!
    They usually come in pairs...OH! You mean the Tickle Me's?

BTW: There has been mayhem here in the US over sales of this toy. Shootings, threats of shootings and beatings, police arrests and line-cutters trying to leverage their way into the front to get the limited numbers of them available.

Chances of getting even one of them is unlikely....the Tickle Me's, that is.

The other things are here........and

Warum werden wir so früh alt und klug so spät?