Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boobs On Bikes

MTV Generation

Arrow Boobs On Bikes

As a gay person.I believe I can give an unbiased view on the matter.

The parade went ahead on the pricciple that naked womans breasts alone do not meet the threshold to be sanctioned by criminal law.I.E there has to be indecent behaviour which is regarded as unacceptable in a modern liberal society,in order for the said law to respond.

So the woman did not allow guys to bury there face into there breasts.They were mere passangers on a motercycle.That's all.

I was at the time at the Auckland Central Library.Usually at lunchtime it is very busy.But on this occasion it was extremely quiet.There was just me and about 3 other elderly ladys.That's it.And for the life of me I can't work out why!!??

I watched as hundreds of uni students poured down Wellesely street to watch the parade.They seemed subdued and had no spark in life.

The parade finished.The same pluthoria of Uni guys returned to University.This time they were happy and smiling .I was pleased that they had a great day out,enjoyed themselves....and most of all were happy.This is a great tonic for your mental health b.t.w

The bonus of the parade was that I got to "scope out" all the cute uni guys.This was my reward for the day.

So,yes it was a day beneficial for all.Which is very rare in a N.Z draconian,anal-retentive,old fashioned,anti fun brigade society.

Let there not only be *Hotties on Harleys* again next year.But also lets even things out with *Schlongs on Sidecars* lol
    Personal Quote: The world is moving so fast these days, that the person that saiz it can't be done, is soon passed by someone actually doing it.

Default Re: Boobs On Bikes

Remind me again... what's the brand of herbs you use?
    Bugger the cancer. I'm suffering from terminal inertia.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Remind me again... what's the brand of herbs you use?
    Greggs
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

Lmfao.
    better Dredd then dead

VoidMaster

It's a sad state of affairs when the naked human body is considered to be something which is shameful. I believe that this sort of immature thinking is part of the reason for the malaise afflicting our society for a while now. I can understand that not all bodies may be beautiful to behold but if adult females want to show off their breasts in an orgranised parade surely no harm would be done to anyone. Although I would not be very interested I don't see why men couldn't do the same sort of thing if they wanted to so women spectators have something to interest them as well. How boring it is that our lives are ruled by old fashioned prudishness. I wish we could generate some sort of carnival atmosphere for a weekend or two every year as they have in parts of South America and Europe.

Why doesn't anyone want to have any fun anymore? Instead we are all going to be working/slaving our lives away trying to attain some sort of silly Capitalist vision of the future where we have a plethora of material goods, as if that will make us happy.

Wake up people it is all a cosmic joke. This life is all you have and when it is over that is it. Be brave and courageous and face up to this truth and for heavens sake grow up and stop believing in childhood stories and primitive BS.

The Universe in itself is pointless but not meaningless, when you recognise this it is the first step in really growing up and becoming a mature human being and not participating in the society just to work to create your raison d'être and following the dictates of greedy businessmen who have inculcated you with the Protestant Work Ethic just to benefit themselves. Everyone should have a job but it should not be the reason for living.

Sorry for the rant but sometimes I get very frustrated by what I see around me.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 25-08-2006 at 01:15 AM.

Look...a UFO.

wait...wait....wait....Its a dancing bear

No...no....its a giraffe knitting a jumper.

Damn, Thats right, its just a big load of s-h-i-t.
    better Dredd then dead

Mr zqwerty, Who exactly are you ranting to/about?

You had 20 thousand spectators in town to enjoy the show, A tiny handfull of people whose lives are so empty they had to protest, and an elderly mayor who had the exact reaction that any fool could have guessed....Played right into the promoters gameplan..

You cant change the views of the protestors and no one cares about them anyway, and everyone else was ether indifferent, at the show, or thinking how fine a creation the female form is anyway...
    better Dredd then dead

VoidMaster

I am not advocating that everyone just drop everything they are doing and "make love not war", we do need to support the systems that support us, but we should lighten up.

Just seen your post Metla, I suppose I am talking to the empty sky really, it's been a hard day with heaps of BS. all around me. Indulge me.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 25-08-2006 at 01:30 AM.

Smiling Down On Youse SurferJoe46's Avatar

Did anyone in NZ think of posting some pixs? Noooo-o-o-o-o-!

We don't get to see many "Boobs-on......." anything here...

We DO get DYKES-ON-BIKES though. I didn't take any pictures...I did not attend either.

Warum werden wir so früh alt und klug so spät?

Look at all the MEN posting about how good it was.

I don't have a problem with naked tits either but I'm not sure having parades to flaunt bits is a good idea. This one seemed fairly harmless, I hate that other one they have every year - queers down Ponsonby or whatever its called.