Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default help with tv stuff

    hello, i am no tc expeert. recently moved into my new apartment to suddenly have found these ports instead of the standard normal TV jack... i cant seem to find anything that i can plug into it to watch tv

    pics here

    on top it says FTA, at bottom it says SAT...
    what kind of converter do i need???

    its like i need an adaptor to screw on etc..

  2. #2
    6146-B Billy T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Middle Earth

    Default Re: help with tv stuff

    Your location (including country) would be helpful, but these look like "F" connectors and Sat will probably be a satellite feed for which you will probably require a decoder.

    Being an apartment, the other will be a reticulated signal feed which could also require a decoder or subscription to access the signals. There is unlikely to be any "adapter" that will let you view normal free-to-air TV, but it is not impossible that there is free-to-air programming available.

    Ask a neighbour what the deal is.


    Billy 8-{)
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through my restraints!

Similar Threads

  1. Do My Stuff
    By DoMyStuff in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-06-2007, 03:46 PM
  2. Stuff You Don't Need, But Really, Really Want!
    By SurferJoe46 in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 07:51 AM
  3. ot - car stuff...
    By tango in forum PressF1
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 07:46 PM
  4. getting red of stuff
    By peters in forum PressF1
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-12-2002, 12:50 PM
  5. B*****r I have stuff up and need help
    By John Boy in forum PressF1
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2002, 03:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts