Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    MTLance

Question Does anyone know how to remove StarForce protection tools from a full version game?

Does anyone know how to remove StarForce protection tools from a full version game to make the game run? Like L.A. Rush and TrackMania Sunrise?
    Here's the StarForce Protected games.
    1. When you install the game the StarForce protection is already in there and if you don't install the StarForce thing you can't run the game.
    2.After mounting an image for L.A. Rush the StarForce thing says error reading disc but the disc is being mounted. And I already disable all my CD/DVD Rom drives.
    What should I do?

Default Re: Does anyone know how to remove StarForce protection tools from a full version gam

If you want the game then buy it, and live with Starforce (though it has been reported to permenantly harm CD Drives, create system instability and performance issues...and set off a rance of incompatabilities.

If you don't want Starforce, then dont buy the game.

Though it looks to me like your asking for advice on how to run pirated games that have had the Starforce protection cracked, In which case slap yourself aound the head for being a douche.
    better Dredd then dead

MTLance

Default Re: Does anyone know how to remove StarForce protection tools from a full version game?

Pirated Games? No, I'm just too lazy to insert the dam CD into CD-ROM to start games plus my CD will get all scatch.

Default Re: Does anyone know how to remove StarForce protection tools from a full version gam

Fair enough, Starforce makes running a NO-CD or using mounted images near impossible, I doubt very much you will be able to sort it how you want even if you spend the next month trying to do so.
    better Dredd then dead

Correct my English!

Tried using other virtual drive program besides the one you are using now?

Cheers

Free, 24/7 telephone health advice service | Healthline - 0800 611 116

Smoking KILLS. Don't let your life be ruled by cigarettes. | Quitline - 0800 778 778 ‎

Join the unofficial PressF1 WCG team!

Try GameJackal http://www.gamejackal.com/home.asp

Trevor

I agree we have every right to back up our purchased software to ensure we have working versions, however StarForce seem to have forgotten that.

Therefore please make your way to gamecopyworld.com for all your backup needs
    HOME-LianLi PC-9F,ASRock P67Pro3, i5 2500k @4Ghz, 8Gb HyperX, ASUS GTX660 OC, Corsair Force 120 SSD, HP zIPS22", HOME SERVER HP ML110G6 HOST-Plex\Ubuntu\8

Here's a good link for things starforce related: http://www.glop.org/starforce/

It has links to the starforce driver removal utility.

Daemon Tools v4.03 has some success with Starforce.

A lot of the games won't have No-CD cracks because it's too difficult to crack.

Quote Originally Posted by SolMiester
    I agree we have every right to back up our purchased software to ensure we have working versions, however StarForce seem to have forgotten that.

Therefore please make your way to gamecopyworld.com for all your backup needs
    That won't help, never seen one that works against Starforce. Simple solution don't buy a Starforce game.

MTLance

Default Re: Does anyone know how to remove StarForce protection tools from a full version game?

Don't buy them? But what if the game is good?
    Plus inserting the CD into CD-ROM will sure scratch the CD right?
    I got my Midtown Madness 2 CD damamged luckily I make an image but can't play the game unless crack is inserted. I still playing Midtown Madness 2 fine thanks to the no CD crack.
    Does anyone know how to use GameJackle? I use it but didn't work for L.A. Rush dunno why. And I use virtual CD-Rom like deamon tools. The image is correct but can't work.