Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Open Office.2.0

  1. #1
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Open Office.2.0

    I have just dowloadedOpen Office 2.0 and was doing the run thing and got this......

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...520/Noname.jpg
    You will note it say cick,but not what to click,it gives the option to change and have tried all the options that I could think would do the job,but to ni avail.

  2. #2
    Moderator Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    8,217

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Your screenshot is the size of a postage stamp and you cannot read any of the details on it. Could you please post a larger screenshot.

  3. #3
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    Your screenshot is the size of a postage stamp and you cannot read any of the details on it. Could you please post a larger screenshot.
    Sorry about that J,what is the system that is used on here apart from photpbucket.You can enlarge that one I think.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Greven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero
    Sorry about that J,what is the system that is used on here apart from photpbucket.You can enlarge that one I think.
    http://imagef1.net.nz

  5. #5
    Moderator Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    8,217

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Your image file size is only 18KBs, so I think you must of resized it before uploading the screenshot?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Greven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Invercargill
    Posts
    3,740

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    photobucket always compressed my images way too much when I uploaded them, even though they say you can upload much larger pictures

  7. #7
    Debiant Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    DFT
    Posts
    5,416

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero
    I have just dowloadedOpen Office 2.0 and was doing the run thing and got this......

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...520/Noname.jpg
    You will note it say cick,but not what to click,it gives the option to change and have tried all the options that I could think would do the job,but to ni avail.
    You need to give us a larger file to look at, the one the link leads to is too small and can't be read at a larger size.
    (morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
    (alec_eso): 1, morganj

  8. #8
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Hope this is better.
    Might add that the image on my desktop is 1.3 meg,so it would seem it was compressed to much somehow.

    http://www.imagef1.net.nz/files/Noname.bmp

  9. #9
    Senior Member godfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Central New Munster
    Posts
    3,053

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Looks to me like you have only downloaded the language pack, not the full OpenOffice program. Therefore its complaining that it can't install, as it cant find OpenOffice...?

    But thats just a guess based on your (now horribly large) image file that takes ages to load...

  10. #10
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Re: Open Office.2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Looks to me like you have only downloaded the language pack, not the full OpenOffice program. Therefore its complaining that it can't install, as it cant find OpenOffice...?

    But thats just a guess based on your (now horribly large) image file that takes ages to load...
    I opening it and it took 3 secs,will give you tips on speeding up your system when I get the chance.

Similar Threads

  1. Open .wps in Open Office
    By wratterus in forum PressF1
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:37 PM
  2. Open Office
    By Eddie in forum PressF1
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-05-2006, 12:43 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-08-2004, 05:42 PM
  4. open office
    By Bumfluff in forum PressF1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 05:16 PM
  5. Open Office org
    By IanS in forum PressF1
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2002, 10:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •