stu120404

Default A usefully website for people in Auckland or who are coming in to Auckland

Hello

This morning when I was on the NZ herald web site I noticed an ad for Transit NZ & when I click on the link it took me to this website:

http://traffic.transit.govt.nz/ or http://www.trafficnz.info

From there you can get up to date information about Aucklandís traffic (click on the Traffic Info tab) & it seem very usefully

metla

Default Re: A usefully website for people in Auckland or who are coming in to Auckl

and i thought it was going to be website showing the way out of Auckland......

R2x1

Default Re: A usefully website for people in Auckland or who are coming in to Auckl

Don't need a map for that Metla, just follow the smiling crowd

R2

beetle

and why the smiling crowd?

? smiling cos they see the light at the end of the tunnel? or glad to be out of jafa land???

lol

beetle

Poppa John

I heard all that!!!!!!!! PJ

metla

This is going to sound stupid...(never stopped me before....)

Anyhow I spent a few years in Sydney, and it dawned on me at the end of year 2 that i had no idea which road to take in order to leave the city, Had to jump in the Metla wagon and drive till I hit open country side.

First time in 2 years I had seen open countryside or smelled cut grass, Left that poor excuse for an existence shortly after.