Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Billy T

Default Shock-horror, post-cap discovered on PF1. Rally the troops for battle!!

Just thought I'd count the Telecom posts on PF1 to see what proportion of the total posts they had. To my surprise it was only 1500. This can't be right I thought, so in quick succession I also checked:

Xtra 1500
    Jetstream 1500
    Paradise 1500
    Ihug 992
    Orcon 776
    Woosh 341
    Telstra 319
    Clearnet 174

Now call me paranoid if you wish, but don't the results mean that criticism of the big four is being suppressed? Does this mean that Bruce and robo are mere pawns in the grip of the international telecommunication cartels, the CIA, the Cosa Nostra, or worse

The Men in Black? :O

I can't make up my mind whether to call the Commerce Commission, write to Fair Go, blame the Gummint, organise a Hikoi, apply for a government grant to investigate navel-fluff farming in Abyssinia or go have a quiet lie down with a cool, wet, cloth on my forehead.

Of course there could be a simple and quite innocent explanation, but isn't that exactly what they want us to believe?

Cheers

Billy 8-{) ]

stu120404

Default Re: Shock-horror, post-cap discovered on PF1. Rally the troops for battle!!

> I can't make up my mind whether to call the Commerce
    > Commission, write to Fair Go, blame the Gummint,
    > organise a Hikoi, apply for a government grant to
    > investigate navel-fluff farming in Abyssinia or go
    > have a quiet lie down with a cool, wet, cloth on my
    > forehead.

hehe, poor Billy T

Madam_Lash

Default Re: Shock-horror, post-cap discovered on PF1. Rally the troops for battle!!

Your spellings suffering as well Darling

Jester

Default Re: Shock-horror, post-cap discovered on PF1. Rally the troops for battle!

> Your spellings suffering as well Darling

MINE WOULD TOO!!!!!

this is a travesty, a conspiracy, a downright disgrace and lots of other words ending in Y!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what bridge we should walk over Billy - I'll bus to there and join your march (or april, or may).

J

zminos

Default Re: Shock-horror, post-cap discovered on PF1. Rally the troops for battle!

no you don't need a lie down Billy

but I think mabe a not so independant inquiry by Geoff Palmer might do the job?

it could be some "interesting script" in the java for the forum?

or maybe pc world nz via idg is owned by telecom?

doesn't the saying go.... "any publicity is good publicity"?

it raises the profile of x company whether it's good or bad?

whiskeytangofoxtrot

God, now I know why I don't go into the WFTWE threads.

This ranks among the most retarded threads ever.

metla

I just staged a one man Hikoi between my shed and my house,it was pretty intense but that's par for the course when emotions are running so high.

Billy T

Needs to be dramatic Jester, should we march across Cook Strait over the backs of harnessed Kaikoura whales, or commandeer the Cook Strait ferry and go in style, albeit slowly?

Open to suggestions for a March of Manipulated, Marginalised, Misled and Misinformed Masses.

Let our war-cry be the immortal utterance of Homer Simpson, truly a man of the people:

MMMMMM..............

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Billy T

Loosen up WTF, either cut out the angry old man stuff or just stay away from this sort of thread. You are getting very very tedious.

Perhaps you should go find another playpen where nobody dares touch the toys or have any fun without your permission.

You're not a retired Headmistress by any chance are you?

Or maybe you are Madame_Lash.:|

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Jim B

Billy T - Have you not got enough to do today, is it difficult for you to find something worthwhile to do.
    I find it difficult to believe that someone of your ability finds posting this sort of thing a "fun" thing to do.