Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    body kit

Default i no you guys don't like me because of my brother.

if you think we are just one person you are wrong.because i'm a father and i'm 33 and hes 10and i'm shane and hes shay.........................etc

Chemical Ali

Default Re: i no you guys don't like me because of my brother.

yeah but what are your true mental ages?
    That may be more enlightening.....

agent

I'm left wondering how a person who says he is a boy racer wound up on a computer help forum.

Or why his father suddenly appeared on the forum.

Jaguar

This is interesting: PF1 forum drama. I'll write up the script, as long as I get the main salary. All you actors get the low wages.

In fact, this reminds me of what happened in another forum. It's a typical thing. One guy decides to go 'wild' on the forums because he thinks he's anonymous, then when everyone finds out what's going on, he'll resort to a classic story such as, "Oh... it was my younger brother." or, "Yeah, I had a friend over on Friday night, and he got onto my account and did it. I really told him off." Anything along these lines is just not accepted anymore.

Perhaps resort to something less predictable? Such as... "Oh, the dog did it."

Mind you, you need it to be believable, so... well, there's nothing.

Summing up my random spam here in this post and quite tired train of thought, I will just say: Say, "Sorry, it was me, I like this forum, please forgive me."

Jaguar

Oh, and by the way.

"i no you guys don't like me because of my brother."
    " i'm a father and i'm 33 and hes 10"

Second statement contradicts the first unless you have some whacked up family tree.

In fact, the second statement has a contradiction within itself... nonetheless, I'm tired and don't know what I'm saying: Admins will sort it out.

WalOne

> I'm left wondering how a person who says he is a boy
    > racer wound up on a computer help forum.

But a 10 year old boy racer, into beer and girls, no less! ]

Billy T

Robo reveals all, there were several other alter-egos for this particular life form.

Cheers

Billy *<8-{)

Graham L

I think it would be a good idea to just let this thread, like the associated ones which seem to have been erased, die in quiet ignominy.

One of the problems with the responses to inappropriate postings like the one that started this is that some of those who show their disapproval are equally at fault. They attack the person, rather than focussing on the behaviour.

The original poster might be 10 years old. I have to say that I have seen postings, from some who are (I assume) old enough to know better, which I don't like.

Personal abuse is not useful, nor pleasant. It's not difficult to politely tell someone that they have gone outside the accepted behaviour in the community. We might form a derogatory opinion of someone after seeing an unfortunate posting. We don't have to put it into the public record forever (... there are archives).

Billy T

Default Re:Putting an end to posts

That was the purpose of my link to Robo's post Graham, so that people could see that there was no need to comment further.

Cheers

Billy *<8-{)

Jim B

Default Re: Re:Putting an end to posts

It was very obvious what was going on long before "Robo reveals all" I would have thought.

Some people either can't see the obvious or it seems can't restrain themselves from making some comment on a post which is better ignored.