merlin a

Default Microsoft Find Fast.Ink

Hi all,
    A while ago I done a system Recovery on my HP Pavilion comptuer, OS Winblows ME
    All went very well, execpt for this one irritating (Thing) that pops up on Startup, as follows:

"The shortcut 'Microsoft Find Fast.Ink' refers to a location that is unavailable. The location could be on a hard drive on this computer, on a network or on a different computer on your home network. check to make sure that the disk is properly inserted, or that you are connected to the Internet or home network, and then try again."

Now it dont seem to be a big problem I just click on 'OK' at the bottom of this (thing) and it goes away.

But hey it never done this before so why start now, and where would I find this 'Microsoft Find Fast.Ink'. If I could find it, it might go away, or just a cure to make this (thing) dissapear all together.

Any help please.

cheers merlin a ;-)

Do as ye will,
    And harm none

Odin

Default Re: Microsoft Find Fast.Ink

Find fast is part of Office. You could just stick the office cd and run the repair option or you could uninstall the find fast feature (which is a right royal pain in the bu**, at least it was for office 97 and 2000)