Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    E.ric

Default don't you get sick of so meny nutters

Have a look at AGENT posting "at Microsoft dumbs HTML Emails by defaults."

We are all not Mr Perfect, But I get bloody sick when someone slams me because "I never screwed up the world" and never wish to have the position.

promethius

Default Re: don't you get sick of so meny nutters

What use is this topic? To slag someone else off?

E.ric

listen mate don't hand me that crap I posted a computer problem, if I think my grammar is that bad I will enroll at a high school and do English lessons.

Lohsing

"Many" ??

No need to attack Agent... just chill out and let it go... Life's too short to hold grudges over the internet...

Lo.

E.ric

I did that on purpose in fact to give tiny minded people like you have another go at me.

Lohsing

"Tiny minded people like me" ?

Right. Try again. Now log off, go sit in the corner and count to 10.

I don't want to get into an argument with you, but just relax, ok? I don't even know who you are!!??

Lo.

agent

Now you attack Lohsing?

I'll have you know, he's a very charitable and good person.

I also noted the error in your thread title, but decided against once again pointing something out. In fact, it may have done worse to add in another spelling error and not immediately point out it was done purpose, as you are then only inviting more people to say something, until you point out it was on purpose.

And then, everyone also has the right to ask if it was on purpose, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

promethius

I reckon...calm down

agent

Once again, I don't take it personally.

Your opinion about me, which you are very much entitled to, will not be taken personally.

And I must say, that I am in no way perfect. You can go searching back through the archives of PressF1, and you'll find many posts where I have done stupid things.

While you can take what I said about spelling and grammar (I did not in fact use the words "spelling" or "grammar") to heart, I think in order to judge me properly, you need to know me better.

I'll tell you something. I can be very picky. Very much so. I can tell you, that if I were to be marking English essays in schools, you could be guaranteed that nine in ten students would receive a fail, even if they had a very good plot, etc.

Many people have a go at each other over simple spelling and grammar inconsistencies on this forum. None seem to take it to heart so much as you. Perhaps you should shrug things off more.

My intent was not to harm, but to build. PressF1 is, after all, a community of people who, after putting aside indifferences, collaborate to help people with their troubles.

agent

> it was done purpose

Everyone makes errors. That was a genuine mistake, and I hope you really do believe it.