Viruses mutate, so why shouldn't Scam letters? This one has a new "teaser" format that is much more circumspect.

FYI, Cheers

Billy 8-{)

New "Source"
No "millions" mentioned
No spelling mistakes
No serious grammatical errors
No punctuation errors
Was correctly addressed to me personally at my company

Arab Co. For White Cement Ind.

Phone : +962 6 4643051 +962 5 3824048
Fax : +962 6 4643531 +962 6 4643531
P.O.Box : 960403 Amman 11196, Jordan

Attn: Mr ................

Dear Sir,

I am very interested in a business relationship with your company. I am Mr. Eid Abukaraki and I work for Arab Co. for White Cement Ind. I wish to make an offer of partnership with your company in the execution of a contract presently in the Middle East. All other details shall be passed on to you if interested by kindly sending a reply by email to me so that I am sure of whom I am sending information to, as it is very confidential.

The contract has been approved and payments shall be made upfront by my contacts in Government. It may interest you to know that the contract sum as been over invoiced by 30% which is where we both stand to mutually benefit.

In case you should wonder where my interest in this transaction is, I shall give more details as we proceed. I want you to be assured that this transaction is 100% legit and legal as all paperwork and documentation shall be given you to establish a trusted business relationship.

I look forward to your reply urgently.

Regards,

Mr. Eid

[pre][b]Wasn't Mr Ed a horse that talked?
Maybe this horse uses the other end