Thread: MP3.com.au

Jack Wass

Default MP3.com.au

Has anyone had experience getting deliveries from MP3.com.au to NZ? I know this is kinda off-topic but this is the only reliable place I could think of asking.

Thanks

Chilling_Silence

Default Re: MP3.com.au

Im not too sure, but for local music retailers, try planetjack.com, soundz, the CD store... and a few others.. some I believe mack 'custom made' CD's if that's what you're after?

Jack Wass

No, I was thinking of them with reference to MP3 players...sorry, I forgot to mention it. I've looked an Global Junxion, but they don't seem to have a very wide range of players...particularly the IRiver I-FP.

Chilling_Silence

Try pricespy.co.nz as they might have some, otherwise DSE do, QMB.co.nz might, pp.co.nz I think is another wellington website that does PC parts and accessories.. there's a lot out there in NZ!

I know a PF1 user called Sharkey bought one a while back - hope she sees this thread!

Jack Wass

I didn't know there were that many sites out there I'll have to check them.

Specifically I was thinking of the iRiver iFP-190-TC MP3 Player 256mb, I saw a really good review of it.

Jack Wass

So far none of the sites I've found (been looking through a big list at http://pricespy.co.nz/company.php) sell iRivers

As an aside, has anyone had experience with the ArtDio MP3 Player...? I heard about it a few months ago, but it seemed to good to be true, frankly