well I finally got the brand new computer, XP is ummm hmmm interesting help is still no real help and neither are the pc company. Can someone please tell me why I am finding myself not on line after I connect...just typing this i may find when i go to post it that i am off line....took me ages to find the 2 computer icons as i had to manually get them onto the task bar.....sooooooo where do i go to look for why i am being timed out on line...and no i do not have call waiting....

and my sound is shocking....but then again better than no sound on the old pos
....i have a pc co 1800+ atholon opps it has no spec on the PCI sound card...and nor I might add any documents.....it was working ok...but now its not its got crakles in it when i play music....i just have the standard .... um lets see...hmmm ML426 2.0 desktop speakers.....with no bass which makes the whole thing sound like a transisitor radio in the toilet bowl....and when i go to advanced settings there are bass/treble bars but they are not highlited and can't be moved......any help would be great as my cd player just died....you'd think for the price of these things that they would have a decent sound with at least some bass....my techno bass sounds like a ping ping in a tin rather than a boom boom ! any one help ? gorden where are you lost your address ....seems extra dosn't store anything for long....not like the other FREE email sites....???

Oh and sorry to be such a long winded poster but I can't send or recive mail from outlook as it keeps telling me it has aNO SOCKET ERROR help please anyone.....