When doing research for school, I like to have Netscape and Word opened at the same time, so when I find an interesting article, I can paist it into Word so when I'm about to finish off, I can print all my articles off in one go.

The strange thing is, on some pages that I go to, when I paist the text into Word, they have carage returns in them, so the word wrapping at the end of the line normally puts a line full of text, then a line with only 1 or 2 words on it, then a line full of text, etc. I remembered an option in a popular DOS program I use to use called qEDIT that allowed all the lines to be wrapped properely by just pushing <alt>-b. Is there such an option in Word or do I have to make a macro?