Sid.J

Default Any Good P2P like KaZaa and KaZaa Lite that have a viewer build in?

I am looking for a good P2P like KaZaa and KaZaa Lite (hopefully no spyware) that like KaZaa has a build in viewer to view file before they are finished downloading?

Cheers

Naraku Kasai

Default Re: Any Good P2P like KaZaa and KaZaa Lite that have a viewer build in?

I haven't tried it myself, but that XoloX seems to be doing pretty well on the charts, go to download.com to find it. It might be worth a look at
    Good luck. -Nk.

Peter Johnson

Use iMesh. It allows previewing of partially downloaded mpeg files & I think mp3s.

zoomlens12

I use Kazaa it seem's allright, but sometime's the loading seed is slow sometime's

Sam H

I download speeds are slow then right click the download and select search for more sources.

Naraku Kasai

It depends mostly on what type of connection you have, and with who. If you're on Xtra, non ADSL that is, the most you'll ever get on Kazaa is about 6k/sec or so.

vk_dre

try diet kazaa, no spyware, bandwidth can have random increases, a major plus point.

cheers,
    v.K-----------