yankadoodle

Default i cant deleted thing fr0m my computer :*(

i installed drive image, i didnt no how to use it so i decided uninstall it, but it didnt work it said cant load something then please contack your vendor.
    what ever thar means, any way whats wrong and how do i get rid of that shitt soft ware
    i allso have the same problem with a game called southpark mario that i down loaded from the i mag magazine and bleem wich is a playstation emulator which is **** and dosnt work

tweak\'e

Default Re: i cant deleted thing fr0m my computer :*(

can't help ya if ya don't say what sort of system you have. details please...the more the merrier ;-)

Billy T

Hi Yank

First of all, if you want help from this forum, please clean up your language. We prefer it clean and friendly in these parts.

Secondly, Drive Image is good stable software. If you don't know how to use a new software program, you should read the instructions carefully before installing it. As it stands, you may have to reinstall it anyway to get it to uninstal.

Reading the manual is the first step to a happy program installation experience. Of course, you could always go back to your Vendor as Drive Image suggested.

Sorry, can't help you on the game or the playstation emulator but the same advice applies. Read the manual/FAQ/Readme files at the source or on the CD. Check the websites and do a search on Google. The answers may be as close as your next surf.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Graham Petrie

Or your next serf. (Provided they are PC literate) :-)

G P