Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Merlin the Magician

Default Who flogged my name?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - however this is some I can do without.

Default Re: Who flogged my name?

Gotta be quick! ;-)

Want to buy it off me?

Merlin the Magician

You really want to be told to intercourse off rectum?

Chris Wilson

now now,

I made sure that no-one gets mine... its a bit like domain registration, theres the fast and the last..... nevermind

Susan B

That's nice of you Merlin. :-( Can't you take a joke?

I have defended your coarse tongue in the past but maybe the flak has been justified.

The reason I got the merlin.... name is because the beta testers were playing around before the forum went live and I was dared to take your name. We were told that all our names, except the one we wished to retain, were going to be deleted but it appears that the merlin.... one must have been missed.

I intend asking Bruce (the Webmaster) to remove it now, but the Merlin-NZ name is taken. Maybe you could ask Bruce nicely if you could have the plain vanilla merlin as that would be available.

BTW stop being so pompous and grouchy all the time!

Billy T

S' alright Susan

I had a look-see and found another merlin variant free so I took it and merlin can get it from me if he wants it.

I guess names are a touchy thing, we identify with them and then they become us, so when there are so many ways of registering merlin it was bound to happen one way or another. Actually, I always thought there were two merlins on Press F1 anyway.

It was almost peaceful in the lounge............them's were the days!

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Email me - nzwebmaster@idg.co.nz - and we'll arrange a name handover if it's a problem (but not till Monday, I'm outta the office). Let's try and keep it friendly kids .....

dum dugie

darn.................
    nobody want Dum dugie????????????

Baldy

I'm off to register another name..... If Robo can have several (for his unofficial rantings) than so can I..... LOL

merlin-nz

Okay Merlin the Magician,

merlin-nz here, now i don't get into arguments, too old for that i have been known as merlin for over 30 years, and when i first logged on to Press F1 did so as merlin.

But when i found someone else had been using the name i graciously put -nz at the end of mine.

If you wish to be known as merlin so be it, but i have claimed merlin-nz, end of story. X-(

and by the way my name is all lower case.