Default Stop Forum Abuse, Stop Caps Abuse: Legalise Lobotomies.ise

Why is it that those who would complain about abuse, use the same techniques to try and make their point?

And another observation: Why is it that those who would complain loudest and longest (or most repetitively) about abuse are often more abusive, incoherent and illiterate than the abusers themselves.

There's nowt as queer as folk!

Stand back and wait for the flame throwers!

Default Re: Stop Forum Abuse, Stop Caps Abuse: Legalise Lobotomies.ise

A new forum will be started here soon, that will make it easier for the moderators to remove pointless posts.

i have sent an email to the powers that be complaining about 'STOP EMAIL ABUSE, STOP EMAIL ABUSE, STOP EMAIL ABUSE'
    so i expect it will disappear soon. Abuse such as flooding and spam are not tolerated!

I have sent an email to the powers that be complaining about 'STOP EMAIL ABUSE, STOP EMAIL ABUSE, STOP EMAIL ABUSE' so i expect it will disappear soon. Abuse such as flooding and spam are not tolerated!

Also of note is the flooding produced by the f1 server running at a snails pace. the new server is a completely seperate box, and the press 'post' and cross your fingers bug will be a thing of the past. I write this foot note because, well, guess what happened when i pressed the post button.. Just give us another week to get the bugs out, it will be worth the wait!