Default Web shopping cart.

Web shopping cart.

Has anyone ever created or worked with a simple cookies based web based shopping cart (or similar) that they wouldn?t mind sharing the source code with me. I have been trying to find a simple non database system where the user clicks an ?add to cart? button which sends the product info (stock code, description, price) to a session cookie (or similar), then when the user clicks on ?checkout? button it brings up a form that reads the info from the cookie and lets the user specify the quantity, then calculates the total price, once this is done the user enters their contact details into the form and hits send. This sends all the info to another script (a secure credit card handler) which takes over the order from here.

At present I have a simple one page order form that has all the products listed and the user specifies the quantity, enters his/her contact details and hits send.

I have had spend quite a while looking round the web however all have been able find are complete packages (database driven carts with secure online order processing, tracking, management etc)

I know this is rather a big ask (my apologies), however if someone does have a system like this (or part of a similar system, like a cookies based shopping cart) and they wouldn?t mind sharing it with me I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Liam

Default Re: Web shopping cart.

Just found what I was looking for the morning (exactly what I was looking for!!).

Cart quest 2 from http://www.cartquest.com

Sorry for the traffic.

Liam

Just found what I was looking for the morning (exactly what I was looking for!!).

Cart quest 2 from http://www.cartquest.com

Sorry for the traffic.

Liam

Good on ya' Liam. Thanks for sharing the site....I'm going off now to have a look at their offering. Might be what I need too.