Default dont no what this means help

everytime i am on the computer an Iexplorer error come up. it is iexplorer has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL. can anyone tell what this means and if possible how to fix it. i run windows me. thanks

Default Re: dont no what this means help

As i don't know the full error message ill give the following suggestions. If the error message reads 'Iexplore has caused an error in Kernel32.dll. Iexplore will now close.' try updating IE to 5.5 or to the lastest version.
    If it says 'Iexplore caused an Invalid Page Fault in module Kernel32.dll' this can be caused from having McAfee VirusScan version 5.x Internet Scan and E-mail Scan tools enabled. Try disabling them and if that fixes the problem update McAfee. hope thats some help.

I've found the most common cause is buggy spyware (if they are going to spy on you, you would think they would try to avoid bringing attention to it).

Try running adaware over your system to remove it.

You can get it from www.lavasoft.de

Delete your internet temporary files by going into the <Tools> menu in Internet Explorer, Select <Internet Options> and on the <General> tab, click <Delete Files> under the 'Temporary Internet Files' heading. A corrupt 'temp' file can crash IE (especially version 4.x). If this doesn't fix the problem, you can also 'Clear History' on the same tab, but you will (of course) loose all your History information.