Default Here's a couple of punny jokes to brighten up your Mondaylittle bubnch

1. A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair.

He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to 'persuade' them to close.

Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars!

2.Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little and drank his own urine, which made him rather frail, and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him 'A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis!'

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Default Re: Here's a couple of punny jokes to brighten up your Mondaylittle bubnch

ROFLOL

Default Re: Here's a couple of punny jokes to brighten up your Mondaylittle bubnch

Darned @#$^%*&@# Klingons. Not only do I get my posts multiplied, now they are adding secret code to my posts!

Beware all 'little bubnch' hiding out there in the space time continuum, I'm onto you now. Any more trouble and I'll short circuit your ram and reverse your hard drives. Either that or get Susan to deal with you. If you are not careful you'll end up reworked into a Press F1 T Shirt!

Billy 8-{(

Well Billy, I warned you about letting them out to visit their Mums before Mothers' Day.

The sleeves are rolled - round them up and bring 'em on!!

Hi Billy, loved the friars joke, thought you might like this one:
    This guy gets a job driving a bus for the Sesame Street School for Gifted Children. He's given a list of kids he has to pick up and at the first stop there is this rather large girl waiting. She hops on, says 'I'm Patty' and sits down. He heads to the next stop where he finds another large girl who was also called Patty. A kid in a wheelchair was waiting when he pulls up at the next stop. The driver gets off, helps the kid on the bus and asks for his name. 'I'm special Ross' he says. The last kid he had to pick up was a streetwise black American who gave him a high-five and said his name was Lester T. The driver ticked all the names off and headed for the school. Not far down the road he smelled this horrible smell. He looked in his rear vision mirror and saw Lester T at the back of the bus with his shoes and socks off, picking at his feet. His eyes were off the road for a second too long and all of a sudden the bus veers off the road and crashes into a ditch. When the police arrive the driver was asked what happened. He replied, 'What can you expect? It's not even 9am and already I've had two obese Pattys, special Ross, Lester T, picking bunions on a Sesame Street bus!'