Default Printing Outlook Express Mail

How do I change the font for printing out mail messages ?

Default Re: Printing Outlook Express Mail

I think you would have to change the font that you read the messages in.

Tools/options/read

To K.O.
    That is what I would have thought, but with Toos/Options/Read set at Arial 9pt [as has been for a very long time],a few days ago printout suddenly changed to New Roman 14pt and I can't seem to be able to get back to the Arial 9pt.
    roygretn

To K.O.
    That is what I would have thought, but with Toos/Options/Read set at Arial 9pt [as has been for a very long time],a few days ago printout suddenly changed to New Roman 14pt and I can't seem to be able to get back to the Arial 9pt.
    roygretn

To K.O.
    That is what I would have thought, but with Toos/Options/Read set at Arial 9pt [as has been for a very long time],a few days ago printout suddenly changed to New Roman 12pt and I can't seem to be able to get back to the Arial 9pt.
    roygretn

To K.O.
    That is what I would have thought, but with Toos/Options/Read set at Arial 9pt [as has been for a very long time],a few days ago printout suddenly changed to New Roman 12pt and I can't seem to be able to get back to the Arial 9pt.
    roygretn

To K.O.
    roygretn

To K.O.
    roygretn

To K.O.
    roygretn

To K.O.
    roygretn