Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Default Re: Brian Tamaki arrested for alleged breach of bail conditions

I reckon the Tamaki's dont even believe in god, they just a know a good money earner when they see it. His wife posted on the destiny stalkbook page pictures showing her new Mercedes Benz purchase. I remember a yank tv god botherere got potted for having an air conditioned dog kennel. Something in the bible says its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to go to heaven, they are buggered then if gods exist.
    If the adherents of the Tamaki religion in south Auckland want to give them money just shows how dumb they are.
    Might start my own religion/cult around drinking and duck shooting. I would be a Vicar and people would say "more liquor Vicar?" and "if it flies it dies"
    Last edited by prefect; 17-01-2022 at 04:14 PM.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    10 days in Custody.

Maybe he will find God in that time.
    But will God be looking for him?

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    Might start my own religion/cult around drinking and duck shooting. I would be a Vicar and people would say "more liquor Vicar?" and "if it flies it dies"
    You would have a HUGE following Mind you most if not all would be to pissed to shoot a gun, let alone hit any Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
    But will God be looking for him. . .

Ken
    . . . . and paulw, who are both currently busy bare-foot water skiing at a walking pace.
    Entropy is not what
    it used to be.

And when I arrived in Auckland in 1964, the place where he is imprisoned was known as Mt Eden Prison.

If you were watching TV1 news this evening you would have heard it referred to not as a prison but as a "correctional facility." Now it seems that it is not a prison any more. How ridiculous!

Not only that, but if that idiot was sincere about his belief in God, he will know the saying, "God helps those who help themselves." He has not been helping himself very much just recently. The opposite is the case.
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    And when I arrived in Auckland in 1964, the place where he is imprisoned was known as Mt Eden Prison.

If you were watching TV1 news this evening you would have heard it referred to not as a prison but as a "correctional facility." Now it seems that it is not a prison any more. How ridiculous!
    hes been held in remaned which is a lot nicer than prison. old trick for crims is to drag out the case so they stay in remand which counts as time served.
    Tweak it till it breaks

Not only that, but if that idiot was sincere about his belief in God, he will know the saying, "God helps those who help themselves." He has not been helping himself very much just recently. The opposite is the case.
    I know it it well I did time there...

As a guard around 1998 when the prison officers went on strike we air force were drafted in. I had was even given a choice Mt Eden or Parry, I took Mt Eden big mistake. The Parry guys had it real cruisey, us not so much. Horrible place everyone smoked prisoners and remaining staff all the time everywhere. If I ever get lung cancer I will sue the airforces ass because that's where I was mega exposed. I didnt feel sorry for inmates at all in fact I despised them and felt like hitting them. Something you might not know when these filth arrive they are withdrawing from alcohol and drugs. So they are preforming like trained seal on the floor curled up in a ball. I kept asking the same question to the guards if they know they are going to have a hard time coming down on drugs and piss why do they continue to commit crimes, never got an answer. Some of these filth were pretty good con men and some of my fellow airforce guards got sucked in by them but definitely not me I hated them all with a passion.
    Last edited by prefect; 17-01-2022 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    You would have a HUGE following Mind you most if not all would be to pissed to shoot a gun, let alone hit any Ducks
    In these woke times drinking rum etc at the maimai is now a no no.

They are helping themselves all the time, to other peoples money, misery and pain to fund their own lavish lifestyle. I have no room anywhere in my life for religion.

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    I have no room anywhere in my life for religion.
    Don't condemn religion just because of the actions of a few idiots. The majority of Christians (and other religions) are very nice people. It's just the few (so called) "religious" drongoes who give the majority a bad name.

If you asked me to choose between a religious person and an atheist or agnostic I would go for the religious person - no choice. While I am not over religious myself, I do believe in a higher power and have watched that many nature programmes that I am convinced that life on this world did not happen by accident. There are too many animals that depend on another animal or plant to exist. Everything is just too complicated to have happened by chance. But then, perhaps you, with your negative attitude, are not interested in the miracle of life.
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.