Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Default Re: Brian Tamaki arrested for alleged breach of bail conditions

X2 my feelings exactly, I would have made a good pagan.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

My mother's sister was married to a church minister who would have been the nicest bloke you would ever meet in your life.

Definitely can't say my aunty was the same in a woman version. She was nothing but a mealy mouth b**ch. And that's being nice about her.

Ken

Just reading on Stuff. What a laugh.

Brian Tamaki has filed an appeal against a judge’s decision to remanded him in custody after he allegedly breached his bail conditions
    THE LAUGH, WOW a WHOLE DAY EARLIER

His appeal against the decision to keep him in custody, ahead of his next court appearance on January 27, will be heard at the High Court at Auckland on January 26.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    X2 my feelings exactly, I would have made a good pagan.
    Me and you both, now where did I put the bottle of mead?

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Don't condemn religion just because of the actions of a few idiots. The majority of Christians (and other religions) are very nice people. It's just the few (so called) "religious" drongoes who give the majority a bad name.

If you asked me to choose between a religious person and an atheist or agnostic I would go for the religious person - no choice. While I am not over religious myself, I do believe in a higher power and have watched that many nature programmes that I am convinced that life on this world did not happen by accident. There are too many animals that depend on another animal or plant to exist. Everything is just too complicated to have happened by chance. But then, perhaps you, with your negative attitude, are not interested in the miracle of life.
    i'm not fussed about religion, your free to worship whoever or whatever you like. to me whats more important is people actions.

however while life on this planet is complicated, its actually not that hard to understand. a lot of people, including many greenies, fail to understand the wheels within the wheels.
    Tweak it till it breaks

Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    And yet so many real crims arnt even put into remand . The crims who steal & bash
    Im sure if he was a White Protestant Pastor things would be different for him.

No good reason to jail him , we are talking civil disobedience , not a crime deserving of jail.

No jail for the white doctor handing out fake vax certs .
    No jail for the (now ex) Govt Minister of health who blatantly broke his own rules during lockdown .

The Maori woman who escaped from quarantine facilty: jail
    None of the whites went to jail for doing the same
    several things here, hes in remand not jail. hes in remand because hes disobedient and cannot be trusted to be released back into the community. remember this is his third arrest for the same thing.

the white doctor, first offence, did loose their license tho should have been wacked with a bigger fine at the very least. tho i agree that should have been jail time.
    the minister of health got fired from their nice paying job is good enough punishment for being a noob.

not sure on the maori lady, is that the one she broke out deliberately to go see to a funeral? or the one that was refusing to cooperate and would not say where she went?
    either way sounds like it was well deserved.
    Tweak it till it breaks

Quote Originally Posted by piroska View Post
    Oh please. I can give you a list of religious people who were utter scum behind the scenes.
    Most are hypocrites and nasty
    You are condemning all religious people because of the actions of a few. Granted, there is the scum out there but to judge all religious people by a few zealots is just not very fair. Most people who regard themselves as Christians, Muslims or other religions are quiet law abiding citizens who practice their faith without fanfare.

I have known of a few so called computer "technicians" who put themselves up as someone who knows it all but when it comes to repairing PCs they have not a clue and they charge through the nose for their "services." That does not mean that I mistrust everyone who calls themselves a PC technician. No. I just steer clear of the charlatans. Surely that is the attitude that most people adopt? There are those type of people everywhere. You just learn to sort out the good from the bad.
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    You are condemning all religious people because of the actions of a few. Granted, there is the scum out there but to judge all religious people by a few zealots is just not very fair. Most people who regard themselves as Christians, Muslims or other religions are quiet law abiding citizens who practice their faith without fanfare.

I have known of a few so called computer "technicians" who put themselves up as someone who knows it all but when it comes to repairing PCs they have not a clue and they charge through the nose for their "services." .
    I know many religious people, and some are really quite funny, give any non religious folks a run for their money

As for the Techs -- NO ONE knows everything, AND I call BS if they say they do. The ones I like is some think they know it all and then have to call someone to come and fix what is actually a small basic problem.

Its all easy when things go right, its when the brown stuff hits the whirly thing, that's when you sometimes need to head scratch Some customers actually get a shock when I say I have to look something up as I don't know the answer.

As for Tamaki -- He thinks he above the law, he's good at fleecing money from people, and more than likely will never change as the life style is to enjoyable.

Bleakly Optomistic

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    You would have a HUGE following Mind you most if not all would be to pissed to shoot a gun, let alone hit any Ducks
    Boganism in a shotglass