Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Brian Tamaki arrested for alleged breach of bail conditions

What a load of rubbish Roscoe! Religion has always been there to enrich the preachers and act as a crutch for the hard working poor by promising a better life hereafter.

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    If you asked me to choose between a religious person and an atheist or agnostic I would go for the religious person - no choice., I do believe in a higher power and have watched that many nature programmes that I am convinced that life on this world did not happen by accident. There are too many animals that depend on another animal or plant to exist.
    Oh please. I can give you a list of religious people who were utter scum behind the scenes.
    Most are hypocrites and nasty.

Read this about your theory:

https://ncse.ngo/species-kinds-and-evolution
    Ex-pctek

Quote Originally Posted by tweak'e View Post
    hes been held in remaned which is a lot nicer than prison.
    And yet so many real crims arnt even put into remand . The crims who steal & bash
    Im sure if he was a White Protestant Pastor things would be different for him.

No good reason to jail him , we are talking civil disobedience , not a crime deserving of jail.

No jail for the white doctor handing out fake vax certs .
    No jail for the (now ex) Govt Minister of health who blatantly broke his own rules during lockdown .

The Maori woman who escaped from quarantine facilty: jail
    None of the whites went to jail for doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
    What a load of rubbish Roscoe! Religion has always been there to enrich the preachers and act as a crutch for the hard working poor by promising a better life hereafter.

Ken
    Ooops, should've been

"Religion has always been there to enrich the preachers and act as a crutch for the hard working poor by promising a better life hereafter. As long as you give, give, give, while you are alive!"

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

VoidMaster

Too true kenj, can't say more clearly than that. It's so sad really, life is tough.

Just got my booster shot today and getting my Will up to date at the lawyers. I'm worried about my dog who is old and nobody really to look after her if I'm not around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stella (Copy).jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	11256

She's a lot older now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StellaRecent@12lodpi.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	11257
    Last edited by zqwerty; 18-01-2022 at 01:16 PM.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

VoidMaster

I put $15,000 to go to her for her upkeep and to pay vets bills and medications, hope that will be enough.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

She is a mate rather than a dog I would think How old is she? My buddy I use in my avatar, Molly was my best friend! I don't think cat owners would understand. She went everywhere with me and was always there to listen to me. I used to joke that when SWMBO wouldn't talk to me, Molly would!

Ken

VoidMaster

We got her as a puppy between the Christchurch earthquakes (2010 - 2011) so that would make her 11 years old now I think. Stella has spent almost every moment of everyday, once she got to about 2 years old, with me, and never lets me out of her sight.

Especially now she is older, she was more independent when she was younger playing in the park for hours with other dogs we would have to go looking for her.

Nowadays I can't go anywhere without being followed she has become very clingy as she gets older.

The pagans felt that we should celebrate and party hard, yet when christianity came along, nt only did they nail their god to a cross they said you had to repent, pay tithes and be miserable. I know which I would choose.

I have friends who are christian good people too, but I know more that are not and they are good people too and not blindfolded.

The best christians are the ones who accept their is a so called god but reject religion in all its forms. Those I respect I even married one. But I cannot accept their is a sky being who knows and sees everything. Their are however many spirits everywhere.

VoidMaster