Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tennis

Somewhere ......... near here....sometimes...near there too.......

Default Re: Tennis

Was he sick ?

Ive not read much about him, but the headlines on any online paper today is full of, covid, tonga volcano, and this dude.

I find the fact that people are travelling the world currently odd. why are they being let out of their own countries? Surely travel is not essential ?
    Last edited by beetle; 17-01-2022 at 11:06 AM.
    Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.

Beetle - give it a break.......
    A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Beetle - give it a break.......
    Why ?

Is my opinion or questions less valid than yours or others?
    its just silly beetle nonsense as usual eh?

I value others input, I dont know it all and so ask questions to find out stuff. Its a case of " I dont know what I dont know " and the only way to learn is read and ask questions. And yes I have an opinion but I believe others do to and its their right,

I visit PF1 less and less,

Have a nice day all.

Yes beetle, they changed his name to F...offovic.

If you follow tennis you would know Mr. Dokovic. Great player but sadly lacking in people skills. Shame really, I really think he is a cracking tennis player. But, like I said about the Aussie cricket team.... I can't watch them without wondering if they are cheating. I have these feelings based on previous form by them.

Just my thoughts.

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by kenj View Post
    Yes beetle, they changed his name to F...offovic.

If you follow tennis you would know Mr. Dokovic. Great player but sadly lacking in people skills. Shame really, I really think he is a cracking tennis player. But, like I said about the Aussie cricket team.... I can't watch them without wondering if they are cheating. I have these feelings based on previous form by them.

Just my thoughts.

Ken
    Thank you,
    Im not a tennis watcher, I watch very little sport ........ but I had heard or read a few bits about him, and the poor me attitude because the public dont like me but didnt know why.

and the fact weve not had a tv for about 3 + months has helped me miss all crap on tv.
    and we dont get the local paper so unless i read the online papers......im out of the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by beetle View Post
    Was he sick ?

Ive not read much about him, but the headlines on any online paper today is full of, covid, tonga volcano, and this dude.

I find the fact that people are travelling the world currently odd. why are they being let out of their own countries? Surely travel is not essential ?
    Others that are traveling the world will be doing so by following what ever requirements that are in place by the airlines or Country concerned.

For Example, if you want to travel to the cook islands, you can do so right now, without having to go through Quarantine etc BUT the MAIN rule is
    You must be fully vaccinated. You can travel 14 days after you have completed your primary course for most people, this is 2 doses. You do not need to have had a booster dose. At this stage, only people aged 12 and over can travel to the Cook Islands.

You must have evidence you are vaccinated. Make sure you get your International Travel Vaccination Certificate from My Covid Record you cannot use your My Vaccine Pass for international travel:
    However, If you cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons, you HAVE to apply for an exemption and get approval.

AND I'm sure that saying its your choice not to , simply wont cut the mustard

Have a read of Full requirements travel-from-nz-to-the-cook-islands/

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    Others that are traveling the world will be doing so by following what ever requirements that are in place by the airlines or Country concerned.

For Example, if you want to travel to the cook islands, you can do so right now, without having to go through Quarantine etc BUT the MAIN rule is However, If you cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons, you HAVE to apply for an exemption and get approval.

AND I'm sure that saying its your choice not to , simply wont cut the mustard

Have a read of Full requirements travel-from-nz-to-the-cook-islands/
    Thanks Wainui,

I had no idea that you cant use your vaccine pass for travel. that you need other documentation for that.

As I have no need to travel so its an area I have not needed to know about.
    I was under the impression vaxxed only can travel to other countries. Actually never thought about if an exemption was able to be used overseas or not.

The test before travel is a full pcr test I presume ? not one of those new soon to be released antigen things?
    I see you have to be 12 and over as well. I presume that will change after the kids 5-11 age group vax rollout is a few weeks down the track.

That info is quite comprehensive isnt it.

VoidMaster

RAT's, rapid antigen tests are not as valid and reliable as pcr tests, they give false positives, .05% I think.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Why ?

I value others input, I dont know it all and so ask questions to find out stuff. Its a case of " I dont know what I dont know " and the only way to learn is read and ask questions. And yes I have an opinion but I believe others do to and its their right,

Have a nice day all.
    I find your excessive comments, boring.
    A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

Why ?

Have a nice day all.
    I find your excessive comments, boring.

Just my opinion