Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Djokovic

Default Djokovic

Interesting happenings. Held in custody over entry to Australia dispute. He has always refused to declare his immunization status and was given a special exemption to play in the Australian Open in Melbourne. Politicians and the folk in Melbourne are not happy about this. Especially after all the lockdowns they have had there.

He is, IMHO, a great tennis player but a bit of a jerk. He once cried that "people love Roger Federer, why don't they love me?"

What's happening at Melbourne Airport is Karma.

Ken
    Last edited by kenj; 06-01-2022 at 08:26 AM.
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

VoidMaster

Default Re: Djokovic

Volatile and arrogant, a good example of just how disgusting human beings can get if they are ill-brought up.

Tiresome to watch playing tennis because of all the histrionics and childish behaviour coupled with outbreaks of real venom when things don't go his way.

Tennis was the sport my family used to play when I was growing up, don't watch it anymore because of all the drama and play-acting court side.

Been spoiled as a spectator sport by badly behaved players of both sexes and all cultures.

The women are particularly annoying with their screams and shouts as they hit every ball, some simple rules strictly imposed could improve the situation immensely.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 06-01-2022 at 08:46 AM.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Send him Packing. Hes trying to be Mr Big and I can do anything.

The Victorian government claimed that it rejected a late-night request to sponsor the world No. 1’s visa hours before he landed in Melbourne about 11.30pm.
    The 20-time grand slam winner was attempting to enter the country on a visa that did not permit medical exemptions for being unvaccinated,
    TOUGH. Same rules should apply to everyone.

Speaking after a national cabinet meeting on Wednesday afternoon, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said the Serbian “must provide acceptable proof that he cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons”.

“If that evidence is insufficient, then he won’t be treated any different to anyone else and will be on the next plane home – there should be no special rules for Novak Djokovic,” he said.

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Looks like he is goneburger, Australians never big into people who think they are important.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    Looks like he is goneburger, Australians never big into people who think they are important.
    Yep, being deported this afternoon.

VoidMaster

For a good tennis player who approaches the game with humour and good sportsmanship look at Raphael Nadal. In my opinion the best tennis player ever from the point of view of stylish play and beautiful court craft.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

The William sisters would be good partners to Djokovic, Yanks and Serbian professionals never sportsmanlike.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Wonder if Djokovic knows how to DJ , Cindy would have him here in a flash

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    For a good tennis player who approaches the game with humour and good sportsmanship look at Raphael Nadal. In my opinion the best tennis player ever from the point of view of stylish play and beautiful court craft.
    Never has he been a "scone doer" A pleasure to watch him play. Federer was a bit of a bad boy when he first rose up through the ranks but quickly turned into a proper gentleman. I also love watching Gael Monfils. He is classic as far as entertainment (and a nice bloke to boot)

Love tennis, played interclub as a teenager to about 20, then squash rackets to about 26. That was good for quick exercise when I had a shop.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Wonder if Djokovic knows how to DJ , Cindy would have him here in a flash
    ...and pick him up at the airport and drop him off at his hotel after a BBQ done by Clarkey.