Thread: NTFC For Mac

Default NTFC For Mac

Greetings, its been a while I've posted in here. So I have been using a tiny programme called "Mounty" for ages which reads and writes my external hard drive for Mac. With the new MACOS Monterey it has not been updated and the developer is apparently still working on it but am looking in the mean time for an alternative programme. Tuxera and Paragon are all paid programmes and the free version will not let me write to my external hard drive for some reason. Just to be clear am using an external hard drive in the NTFC format because my TV doesn't read any other format.

Any help in regards suggesting another programme is much appreciated or if anyone has a clue as to why the free versions of Tuxera and Paragon are unable to write to my external HD and only are able to read my external HD.

Default Re: NTFC For Mac

Quote Originally Posted by mark1978 View Post
    or if anyone has a clue as to why the free versions of Tuxera and Paragon are unable to write to my external HD and only are able to read my external HD.
    because they arnt really free . You need to pay for that option. (?)
    Its an old con, 'free' software thats so limited its worthless .

Just buy the full version if it isnt too expensive
    Sorry , not much help

Default Re: NTFC For Mac

any program is free to download but to to use is another matter its all in the terminology Its bit like "best before" and "use by" dates
    Trust me. I know what I'm doing.Sledge Hammer

Linux the only way to get rid of the windows boot sector virus ( Geoff Palmer , Jun 28, 2004 Tips & Help : Tux Love, PCWorld NZ)

Parkinsons NZ