Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VoidMaster

Default Re: Reports are coming out..

The comment was along the lines of the missionary position being required to produce girl children because the sperm have to travel a longer distance in an acid environment and thus the male sperm expire before reaching an egg, apparently the missionary position entails shallower penetration (?????).

What I find amazing is that a then approx 62 year old woman can act like a shy virginal teenage girl and throw a wobbly over such a comment. Such a lack of maturity should disqualify her from any government jobs. Pathetic. I don't like Simon Bridges and it was an ill-judged comment but please everyone concerned try to grow up.

Sad, sad, sad, if this is an example of the quality/maturity/worldliness of people in Parliament then no wonder things are such a mess in general.

Sad little mental midgets.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 25-11-2021 at 02:13 PM.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

In the linked Radio interviews, they say he said
    To Have a Girl you have to go a little more Shallow
    Oh so offended now

Banned

Has Judith not played the "Mental Health" card yet?

Standard excuse for their previous implosions.

Good to see her gone as she was ineffective and out of touch

Plenty of fodder of our currant regime to tear apart

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Dean not a fit and proper person to be a National MP and should resign. Like we said in the Air Force if you cant take a joke you shouldn't have joined up.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

VoidMaster

"To Have a Girl you have to go a little more Shallow"

A mature/worldly/grown-up woman's answer or counter to that would be, "Well Simon, that's probably all you'll manage anyway".

Not pulling out the prissy little girl card and acting all mortified.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 25-11-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sounds like she was trying to get back at Simon (even after 5 years?) and whispered to the boss. Fail!!
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

VoidMaster

"Sounds like she was trying to get back at Simon (even after 5 years?) and whispered to the boss"

Or a clever conspiracy to make Judith look petty and get rid of her. If so I'm surprised she fell for it, she should have told Dean to grow up and Simon to stop being such a little wan*er.

Whenever I have seen Judith in the past she has seemed robust and witty but since she became leader the position seems to have over-awed her, which I wouldn't have expected, as I've said before she reminded me a little of Mr Muldoon.

I've even seen accusations of her being racist, surely that won't hold any water at all as she is married to a Chinese man isn't she?
    Last edited by zqwerty; 25-11-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    "To Have a Girl you have to go a little more Shallow"

A mature/worldly/grown-up woman's answer or counter to that would be, "Well Simon, that's probably all you'll manage anyway".

Not pulling out the prissy little girl card and acting all mortified.
    Is that it?

What a cow. Hopefully karma will sort her.

The version of it I heard on the TV was him talking to her questioning whether he should be using long deep strokes or shallow ones.
    There is indeed some science to this, related to the X (female) sperm being better able to travel a longer path to the ovum, but the science itself was in reference to timing the 'event' during the menstrual cycle.

Now I'm known for being fairly course, with a rough and rude sense of humour, and score very low on anything considered PC, but I recoiled at the thought of him using such words with a colleage. It'd be bad in a drunken pub discussion with a male, but to have those words (as a married man) with a female colleage seemed totally out of order to me. It was a statement in very poor taste at the time.

What is petty though about today was the issue being dredged up 5 years later when he should have had a serious talking to when it happened.

I wonder how many of you would be accepting of that discussion if it was happening to your wife at her workplace? Particularly when that workplace involved your wife being out of your town and with that man for much of most weeks.