Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs down Just More Racism

HERE

Only $46M
    Last edited by B.M.; 18-11-2021 at 02:12 PM.

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Default Re: Just More Racism

I think we should just let Darwins law take affect on the anti vaxxers and dumb asses too lazy to vaccinate, if they die the dumb gene might die out as well.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    I think we should just let Darwins law take affect on the anti vaxxers and dumb asses too lazy to vaccinate, if they die the dumb gene might die out as well.
    I agree. Maybe if they get Covid-19 they should be liable for the cost of treatment themselves. I think that we will have to live, or die with it, and we stand a better chance if vaccinated. Global warming etc is caused by humans. The weak will be eliminated, and the strong will survive. We need to lose about 50% of humans, and just maybe the remainder will pull their heads in and treat planet Earth with respect. So far there has been no positive action by Humans, just talk. Lockdowns are a waste of time because people don't do it properly, and all it does is wreck the economy.

So vaccination is not possible unless the taxpayer crosses someone's palm with millions $$$. Lets just say no treatment whatsoever for any cause without vaccination. Broken arm - no treatment, kids got asthma? No treatment unless parents vaccinated. Sporting injuries - no treatment.

The stupid people will scream racism but the same would apply to all ethnicities. We don't want unvaccinated people in our hospitals, clinics or GP's surgeries. If they are too foolish to get themselves vaccinated voluntarily when it is freely available to everybody, then surely they deserve the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by mzee View Post
    Global warming etc is caused by humans.
    Are you certain about that? The history I learnt at school is that the earth has warmed and cooled many times over the centuries. True, man is contributing at the moment but that is something that happens naturally. https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...ughout-history
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Druid View Post
    So vaccination is not possible unless the taxpayer crosses someone's palm with millions $$$.
    That’s correct, and then we put 152 Correction Officers on “Special Leave” with “Full Pay” for a month because they refuse to get vaccinated. HERE

Meanwhile, those who have done everything right get to go to work whilst the Protesters have a nice holiday.

I don’t get it, this Government is nuts.

And those who smoke have given themselves lung cancer so no treatment for them regardless if vaccinated or not. Racism is a two way street

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    And those who smoke have given themselves lung cancer so no treatment for them regardless if vaccinated or not. Racism is a two way street
    Absolutely not. If I can quit smoking from 40 a day for 50 years, so can they. And the easy answer...? Get vaccinated. No vax; no hospital for any reason. Sure hundreds or maybe thousands would die but that will probably improve the state of the planet anyway. The gene pool needs chlorine.

Banned

Another important point is Lung Cancer isn’t Contagious. (thankfully)

The reality is , their unvaxed state affects us all , through cost of hospitalization & spreading covid to the vulnerable & very young children .

Sometimes we have to help the useless & hopeless .
    That means spending money & time .

Its not racism . Its us having to fix the inaction of the bloody hopeless section of society .
    No different to all the money targeting the whites who were just as useless & slow to get vaxed . So lets compare to the spend of getting whites vaxed .