Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

I totally concur.....!

LL
    _____Nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed______

My comment was meant to be a reply to Neil F on post 47........
    _____Nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed______

C64 Rules

Heil F and lakewoodlady why muck around. All anti-vaccers should be dragged from their homes and "removed permanently" from society.
    Lets show these anti-vac vermin that we mean business. The past has shown us how to deal with people that are seen as enemies of the state.
    Too bad if a few innocent people get caught up in this. Once we have removed "these" people we can move onto the next group.
    I hear hear gingers have no soul, so we should get rid of them next. Then all the left handed people.

tweak'e you are getting soft, what this "vaccination only does so much" rubbish, you told me the vaccine was going to save us all.

Or, this might be a radical idea, how about we have a look and see how these policies are working in other countries before we do something stupid.
    Mind you that has never stopped our leaders before.
    Also look and see what other countries have done and see how successful they have been.

Also are any of you aware of all the protests around the world against vaccine mandates and vaccine passports? There are big protests in Melbourne at the moment and there were a lot of vaccinated people amongst them. So the protests we see here could just be the tip of the iceberg.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

Old guy

Jeff if you are expecting rational thinking from the entire population you are doomed to be disappointed. Psychology experts break us up into 3 basic groupings. The top 20% need to study as much information as possible think it through and make up their own minds what they will do. The middle 40% will just go with the flow and do what everyone else thinks they should do (sheep). The bottom 40% are incapable of thinking for themselves and actually cannot survive without someone telling them what to do.
    Just to confuse things even more on top of that in the mix you have the ones either playing politics or making money, often both at the same time, out of any given situation.

As I have said before I am personally horrified at the number of people who are more than ready to throw their fellow New Zealanders under the bus just because they happen to disagree with them. It does however indicate why entire populations have stood by and allowed various dictatorships carry out genocide in several parts of the world in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil F View Post
    I support Austria's stance. Anti vaccers are selfish - I think they should register and be required to sign a declaration that they accept they will not be admitted to a hospital if thy get Covid, Such people are trampling on the rights of people who are missing out on important hospital treatments because of beds occupied by Covid patients. Not practical but the ideal would be anti vacc hospitals staffed by Health people who reject getting vaccinated.
    Anti mandate -boo hoo=- a load of crap . They accept other dictates in life -seatbelts, not allowed to murder.
    Just a feeble selfish excuse. The calibre of many protesters is dubious -Trump flags? -totally irrelevant to their supposed cause.
    I don't think that they will want to go thru that again like they did in the 1930s..
    Regards,

Paul W
    Taco Bell is not a Mexican telephone company

I'll bet they wished they had a vaccine back then. HERE

9000 dead in two months, equivalent to over half of the NZ Soldiers killed in the whole of the First World War.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I hear hear gingers have no soul, so we should get rid of them next. Then all the left handed people.
    totaly agree. because its the exact same thing
    Anti vaxers have rights that are more important than protecting the vast majority . Let the small minority dictate the health & safety of all of us .
    Lets fill up those hospital beds , we'll all pay what it costs .

And while we are at it, lets bring back polio and smallpox , because anti vaxers should be allowed to spread those diseases as well
    The anti vaxers have bought back measles , so let them at it. Lets all suffer .

Strange how 20-30 years ago when traveling to countries that required certain vaxes , no one seemed to be up in arms over that .

VoidMaster

Those who are not vaccinated to the required standard are putting everyone else at risk, I can't believe there are any who are seriously defending the right to be not vaccinated if one so chooses under the auspices of human rights and freedoms.

Obviously there are some with good medical reasons to not be vaccinated but even they whilst having a good excuse are still a danger to us all and should have to take extra precautions to not get the virus and not infect others because of their vulnerable state.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
    And while we are at it, lets bring back polio and smallpox , because anti vaxers should be allowed to spread those diseases as well
    The anti vaxers have bought back measles , so let them at it. Lets all suffer .

Strange how 20-30 years ago when traveling to countries that required certain vaxes , no one seemed to be up in arms over that .

The bit you, and others, appear to be misunderstanding is that being vaccinated protects the individual receiving the vaccination. No body else!
    Sure in theory if everyone is successfully vaccinated against a disease that disease will die out.
    That is not happening with the current jab. The vaccinated can still become infected, still become ill and also pass the virus on to others.

Somewhere ......... near here....sometimes...near there too.......

Wow peeps. some very strong views here.

But if you are vaxxed why are you so worreid about the ones not vaxxed.......... if you are safe because you are vaxxed as the govt has said. why do you still live in fear of the non vaxxed peeps?

I would say a lot of the people who were mandated are staying home, staying in safe social distancing, mask wearing.... so where are you going to catch the covid if they are not allowed out in the public freely ?

Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.