Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    VoidMaster

Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

Doctors, teachers against 'no jab, no job' mandate fail to halt Monday deadline:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...onday-deadline

" The principal medico-legal advisor at medical professional indemnity provider Medicus, Dr Peter Robinson, welcomed the vaccine mandate recently brought into law.

He said that a “no jab, no job” mandate was not a human rights violation.

“While it may seem tough, a healthcare vaccine mandate just makes sense,” Robinson said. "

" Health and education institutions might be short of staff during the week if some staff members were not vaccinated at all, he said. He understood the mandate would mean they could not attend “in person”.

But that was the point of the Order, to avoid unvaccinated health and education practitioners exposing patients and children to the risk of spreading Covid-19, the judge said."
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

C64 Rules

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    And there we have the classic example of a "Fence Sitter".

Unfortunately for you "Fence Sitters" have no future.
    WOW what an argument.
    Anyone with half a brain could see that any future vaccine should be better than previous ones because they would have seen the problems with the previous vaccines. It would be a waste of time coming up with another vaccine if it was worse than the previous one.
    You are obviously an expert in these matters, explain to me why the vaccine the Aussies have developed is not better than the one we are using at present.

Or are you just going to make some blanket statement or call me another name.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

C64 Rules

tweak'e "but i assume your talking about vaccines killing people, so what? its insignificant compared to death by not having vaccines.
    at the end of the day its just another anti-vax excuse."

Tell that to the family and friends of the person who has died.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

VoidMaster

Germany is 'on the verge of losing control' of Covid outbreaks in hotspot areas as vaccination rates continue to lag:

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/germany-on...083616000.html

"Berlin's Charite Hospital head of virology Christian Drosten made a grim prediction, saying Germany could see an additional 100,000 Covid deaths if the spread of the virus continued unchallenged."
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

VoidMaster

"Tell that to the family and friends of the person who has died."

What are you going to tell them when they realize the said family member who didn't get vaccinated because of the fears you mention, gets the infection and passes it on to other family members who are older, for instance, who then get sick and die being more vulnerable like all of us mostly on PressF1.

It's a chance you have to take as we have pointed out before.

I hate this whole situation but I don't see what other choices we now have, since the elimination strategy has failed due to the newer variants.

We are caught between a rock and a hard place or if you prefer the devil and the deep blue sea, there seems to be no good solution just the best of bad choices available.

I'm as sad as you are.

My daughter was anti-vax courtesy Facebook madness, had to let her know that she couldn't come round again until she got vaccine as I was, and still am, so worried about my dog Stella who lives for me and wouldn't be happy with anyone else if I got sick.
    Last edited by zqwerty; 15-11-2021 at 08:47 AM.

VoidMaster

Here's a recent picture of my lovely faithful dog Stella around 12 years old now, she relies on me and always needs to know where I am:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StellaRecent@12lodpi.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	11198

VoidMaster

Stella is always smiling she's the happiest dog I've ever owned.

Here's another picture from when she was younger:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stella (Copy).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	11199

A very proud, extremely loyal dog, she means a lot to me and I to her.

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post

My daughter was anti-vax courtesy Facebook madness, had to let her know that she couldn't come round again until she got vaccine as I was, and still am, so worried about my dog Stella who lives for me and wouldn't be happy with anyone else if I got sick.
    Yeah facebook is the biggest Leader in mis-information in the world.

Know what you mean about your dog, its not just humans that will suffer along the lines.

There's already been several places I have gone to (Customers places) they have asked if I had the Jab, I have so no problems, pulled out the card they give you when you have. There was one lady whom while at a place last week said she hadn't -- She was told in no uncertain terms - You can't come in the office.

VoidMaster

Well as predicted, it's happened:

Austria orders nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/300454...e-unvaccinated

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    Well as predicted, it's happened:

Austria orders nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/300454...e-unvaccinated
    Some good people were born in Austria.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.