Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
    VoidMaster

Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

Yes the tops of buildings where the air conditioning outlets vent to the outside environment would be one of the most likely paces to catch the virus, after all every infected person in the building will be contributing covid particles to the upward surge of air out of the building, you don't want to be in that path or playing around with equipment without good mask and protection visors etc.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

VoidMaster

"Swiss vote to approve COVID restrictions as infections rise

Swiss voters have given clear backing to legislation that introduced special COVID-19 certificates under which only people who have been vaccinated, recovered or tested negative can attend public events and gatherings"

My comment: {In order to achieve the greater good}

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...-rise-81431684
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by zqwerty View Post
    Yes the tops of buildings where the air conditioning outlets vent to the outside environment would be one of the most likely paces to catch the virus, after all every infected person in the building will be contributing covid particles to the upward surge of air out of the building, you don't want to be in that path or playing around with equipment without good mask and protection visors etc.
    air conditioning units don't vent to the outside. (the air blown out from the outdoor unit actually comes from outside, its not indoor air). some system have make up air and economisers which pulls in outdoor air into the building.

the ones to watch are the exhaust vents, things like bathrooms etc. tho not sure on a hospital as they have systems in place so they don't spread diseases through ventilation systems.
    but things like restaurants with exhaust vents for kitchen. however odds of catching anything from it are pretty small. more likely to catch something from dealing with the staff.
    Tweak it till it breaks

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    Dishing out the vaccine to millions of people isn't testing it. That is just flying by the seat of your pants and praying it works.

We all have choices and some choose not to get a still under trial vaccine which is their right, some choose to try the vaccine and hope for the best. Nobody knows the long term implications.
    You might have a point though how can you say it hasn't been tested? Isn't that what you are implying?
    There you have a chance to test your resistance against this virus yourself. Please do not keep some very sick person away from the hospital as that wouldn't be fair.
    Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by notechyet View Post
    You might have a point though how can you say it hasn't been tested? Isn't that what you are implying?
    There you have a chance to test your resistance against this virus yourself. Please do not keep some very sick person away from the hospital as that wouldn't be fair.
    Best wishes
    Nowhere have I said I was or wasn't vaccinated and I said fully tested. Please do not put words in that I haven't used.

As to B.M's query well I have never unlike himself ever decided that I know the answer to every world disaster or problem. If you can't see things from every side its going to be a very poor world.

As to B.M's query well I have never unlike himself ever decided that I know the answer to every world disaster or problem. If you can't see things from every side its going to be a very poor world.
    Well just explain this which you posted:

I say get of your Effing high horses as all you are doing is helping this painful government achieve its aim of apartheid by stealth. This forum and others I frequent have been taking over by the lunatics, it used to have a great community here but that is fading away rapidly.
    Just what has that got to do with the safety of the Covid Vaccine?

You really must take your pills as prescribed.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    Well just explain this which you posted:

Just what has that got to do with the safety of the Covid Vaccine?

You really must take your pills as prescribed.
    If you don't understand the meaning of apartheid I suggest the simple task of checking wikipedia, I'm sure the even you could manage that.

If you don't understand the meaning of apartheid I suggest the simple task of checking wikipedia, I'm sure the even you could manage that.
    So what does segregation based on race have to do with the safety of the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by baabits View Post
    So what does segregation based on race have to do with the safety of the vaccine?
    I think a lot of us are wondering about that.

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen