Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 154
  1. #101
    VoidMaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,664

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    I thought it has already been explained that it is a game of chance really, take a smaller risk with the vaccine or a bigger risk by not being vaccinated and catching the virus, with older people that is even a bigger risk it seems.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

  2. #102
    Retired old codger kenj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nhapier
    Posts
    5,952

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    Jeff has difficulty accepting that.

    Ken

  3. #103
    C64 Rules
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    zqwerty and kenj at least I am not as arrogant as you guys in that I know I am not an expert in covid. Unlike you two who seem to believe you're experts and the rest of us are dummies.
    I am not the one demanding everyone take the vaccine.
    You guys are the ones ignoring the fact the vaccine has not been fully tested. I don't care that you have taken the vaccine, thats is your choice.
    It surprises me that you are so arrogant and so uncaring about your fellow human beings and their ability to make decisions for themselves.
    Some of those refusing to take the vaccine are doctors, do you know more than they do?

    Everyone does not react the same to the virus and everyone does not react same to the vaccine.
    Your demanding everyone has to get the vaccine just shows your ignorance and arrogance.
    Last edited by Jeff; 28-11-2021 at 05:42 PM.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mount Maunganui
    Posts
    8,298

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    You guys are the ones ignoring the fact the vaccine has not been fully tested.
    Well you tell me which vaccine has been more fully tested. HERE

    In an e-Mail my Doctor claimed that "Paracetamol" and "The Pill" were more dangerous.

  5. #105
    Retired old codger kenj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nhapier
    Posts
    5,952

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    zqwerty and kenj at least I am not as arrogant as you guys in that I know I am not an expert in covid. Unlike you two who seem to believe you're experts and the rest of us are dummies.
    I am not the one demanding everyone take the vaccine.
    You guys are the ones ignoring the fact the vaccine has not been fully tested. I don't care that you have taken the vaccine, thats is your choice.
    It surprises me that you are so arrogant and so uncaring about your fellow human beings and their ability to make decisions for themselves.
    Some of those refusing to take the vaccine are doctors, do you know more than they do?

    Everyone does not react the same to the virus and everyone does not react same to the vaccine.
    Your demanding everyone has to get the vaccine just shows your ignorance and arrogance.
    You've said most of this before, accused my late Corgi of bad pointing habits, you don't believe that doctors can be anti Vax jerks like you...


    Bugger off Jeff. You are a pain in the arse!

    Ken

    Sorry Jen, I accept I deserve a bit of time out. Just get really hacked off when someone uses the forum to possibly sway members to their disadvantage.
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

  6. #106
    Soaring like an Eagle gary67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a field in Hanmer
    Posts
    14,990

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    Dishing out the vaccine to millions of people isn't testing it. That is just flying by the seat of your pants and praying it works.

    We all have choices and some choose not to get a still under trial vaccine which is their right, some choose to try the vaccine and hope for the best. Nobody knows the long term implications of taking the vaccine just like 200 years ago nobody knew the harmful effects of smoking even on those who chose never to smoke. Despite what you all say there is actually a comparison to be made here as you think its ok to treat smokers but not anyone who is vaccine hesitant.

    I say get of your Effing high horses as all you are doing is helping this painful government achieve its aim of apartheid by stealth. This forum and others I frequent have been taking over by the lunatics, it used to have a great community here but that is fading away rapidly.

  7. #107
    C64 Rules
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    B.M. how does search results for "number of covid vaccinations worldwide" show it has been fully tested. It just shows me how many people have been vaccinated worldwide.
    It is common knowledge that any medication can be lethal to the wrong person.
    Kenj you either don't know or are ignoring the Mid Canterbury doctor who is refusing to take vaccine. Or the legal action a medical group and teacher group are taking to court at present over the vaccine mandates.
    Also at your age you should have gotten used to people not always agreeing with you and having to throw a tantrum every time someone disagrees with you.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

  8. #108
    Old guy
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,029

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    Dishing out the vaccine to millions of people isn't testing it. That is just flying by the seat of your pants and praying it works.

    We all have choices and some choose not to get a still under trial vaccine which is their right, some choose to try the vaccine and hope for the best. Nobody knows the long term implications of taking the vaccine just like 200 years ago nobody knew the harmful effects of smoking even on those who chose never to smoke. Despite what you all say there is actually a comparison to be made here as you think its ok to treat smokers but not anyone who is vaccine hesitant.

    I say get of your Effing high horses as all you are doing is helping this painful government achieve its aim of apartheid by stealth. This forum and others I frequent have been taking over by the lunatics, it used to have a great community here but that is fading away rapidly.
    Well spoken sir!

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mount Maunganui
    Posts
    8,298

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    B.M. how does search results for "number of covid vaccinations worldwide" show it has been fully tested.
    Well if you think that the administering of 7.81 Billion doses, without finding a "Problem Trend", isnít a pass mark, what do you suggest is?

  10. #110
    Senior Member 1101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,542

    Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

    Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    ... apartheid by stealth. .
    a lunatic tinfoil hat response for sure.

    No one is being forced to vax.
    If you dont want to vax, we as the vast majority can impose restrictions on you for the safety of others .

    Just as we do for TB and other highly infections diseases

    We choose not to be selfish , we decided the risk of covid was far worse than risks with the vax.
    The unvaxed are relying on us , those who got vaxed and significantly reduced hospitalization & infection rates .

    And yes some doctors are anti vax. Doctors can be as stupid as anyone else.
    Look at the % of Doctors that are anti-vax. Its a tiny % .

Similar Threads

  1. Lockdown? What Lockdown?
    By Roscoe in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-09-2021, 03:45 PM
  2. Lockdown level 4 again
    By kenj in forum PC World Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 21-08-2021, 12:42 PM
  3. IE- Lockdown
    By Megaman in forum PressF1
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-07-2004, 04:24 PM
  4. Xp Pro Lockdown
    By thewhiz in forum PressF1
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 05:44 PM
  5. IE security lockdown
    By in forum PressF1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2002, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •