Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314

Default Re: lockdown for unvaccinated

A lot of the unvaccinated are not white guys so it is apartheid by stealth. It has nothing to do with whether the vaccine is safe or not but they are linked in a way.

I'm out as I have said my peice and as has been said before, there are none so blind as those who choose not to see. If you can't see the link then it is a sad day indeed.

Oh and I hope B.M. remembers his pills don't want him bursting a vessel trying to prove something that is right is wrong as he always does.

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Apartheid is what Israel does in occupied Palestine.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    A lot of the unvaccinated are not white guys so it is apartheid by stealth. It has nothing to do with whether the vaccine is safe or not but they are linked in a way.
    A lot of the unvaccinated are not white guys so it is apartheid by stealth.
    Please explain.

It has nothing to do with whether the vaccine is safe or not but they are linked in a way.
    What way.

Well that would be the biggest load of “Mumbo Jumbo Hogwash” I’ve ever encountered.

Previous Rave from Post #106:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gary67.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	11214

Just as well you had no credibility to start with because you’ve managed negative numbers now.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post

I'm out as I have said my peice and as has been said before, there are none so blind as those who choose not to see. If you can't see the link then it is a sad day indeed.

Oh and I hope B.M. remembers his pills don't want him bursting a vessel trying to prove something that is right is wrong as he always does.
    So those who don't agree with you are blind? It sounds like you're the one on your high horse.

It's less punishing people who choose not to take the vaccine without any existing preconditions and more that people who choose to stay unvaccinated are putting everyone else at risk. There is ample scientific evidence for this, no matter what some conspiracy theorist members try to put forward.

It's not we're choosing not to see- this is based on scientific evidence that has been conclusively agreed upon by the vast majority of professionals. The game isn't as simple as it's my right not to take it and that's it- people still have that choice, choices have consequences and the 10% of the population who are absolutely defiant that they won't get vaccinated have to live with them if that's what they choose to do.

Sorry, but majority rules. Something crazy like 74% of the population support the mandates. You either ride the train or stay behind. As for the apartheid, we've had many members on here complain about benefits and special treatment for minorities- but these mandates are colourblind. There may have been special programs to get minority populations vaccinated but in the end the mandates affect you the same no matter your skin colour. I see it less as apartheid and more as you make your own bed, now sleep in it.