C64 Rules

Default Will be interesting how the defense lawyer could use this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8whdNLdf88

If the official cause of death is covid it could be argued that the person didn't die from the gun shots.
    Therefore was not murdered. Would be interesting to see what the defense lawyers argument could be.

Also surprised the media let this information slip out that anyone who dies that has covid in their system is recorded as a covid death whether that killed them or not. I knew this was happening in the US but to hear it's happening here is disturbing. This could cause problems for anyone using these figures in the future.
    Also you could rightfully question the recording of other deaths and if they are correct. With what is happening now we are told to trust those in power, if a persons cause of death is not recorded correctly then how many other peoples deaths are not been recorded correctly and why.

Some could suspect that they are deliberately inflating the figures, me I would say it is most likely because the are stupid.
    Last edited by Jeff; 12-11-2021 at 05:58 PM.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

VoidMaster

Default Re: Will be interesting how the defense lawyer could use this.

They're not inflating the figures, they are always lower than reality because the testing is only for a small sample of the population.

Large numbers of people have died , far more than the official figures all over the world.

Plenty more to come I would say.
    It's not the least charm of a theory that it is refutable. The hundred-times-refuted theory of "free will" owes its persistence to this charm alone; some one is always appearing who feels himself strong enough to refute it - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post

Also surprised the media let this information slip out that anyone who dies that has covid in their system is recorded as a covid death whether that killed them or not..

Well...husband is down as having died from pneumonia.
    He had COPD.

Which is why he died from pneumonia, it isn't the first time he had it...the last time he had minor symptoms.
    I think it's that way as that is the thing that finishes you off, we all know the unwell are more likely to die of things, even colds.
    Ex-pctek

Why do you adopt the Yank way of spelling? They don't know how to spell English. It is "defence" NOT defense. Get it right!
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8whdNLdf88 io games

If the official cause of death is covid it could be argued that the person didn't die from the gun shots.
    Therefore was not murdered. Would be interesting to see what the defense lawyers argument could be.

Also surprised the media let this information slip out that anyone who dies that has covid in their system is recorded as a covid death whether that killed them or not. I knew this was happening in the US but to hear it's happening here is disturbing. This could cause problems for anyone using these figures in the future.
    Also you could rightfully question the recording of other deaths and if they are correct. With what is happening now we are told to trust those in power, if a persons cause of death is not recorded correctly then how many other peoples deaths are not been recorded correctly and why.

Some could suspect that they are deliberately inflating the figures, me I would say it is most likely because the are stupid.
    My wife is a medical coder and codes hundreds of charts a week. She’s seen this since day 1.