Default Win11 Windows Display Language

My newly installed PC works fine other than I can't change the Windows Display Language to English (New Zealand)
    The Default is English (United States) . When I click the down arrow, there's no option to choose English (New Zealand).

Under Preferred Language, English (New Zealand) is clearly shown, but below that, basic typing is shown, too.

Any idea?

Default Re: Win11 Windows Display Language

Sample From the picture below -- If you go into the Language settings, does it show The NZ Language Pack ? ( Highlighted left) If it does, then on the right ( highlighted) click the 3 Dots - Remove, reboot the computer, then go back and click on Add a Language, select New Zealand, see if it then allows you to change. If its not on the Left, add it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_Thursday, 11 November 2021_13h50m35s_002_.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	11189

Thanks, wainuitech.
    Followed your instructions, removed and then reinstalled, during the installation options, there's a box to tick, set as display language. Rebooted. all done.

Will play with it for some time before I update my main PC to Win11.

As for my main PC, I have Nod32 antivirus installed. how do I activate my nod32 after Win11 is installed?
    Last edited by bk T; 11-11-2021 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bk T View Post
    Thanks, wainuitech.
    Followed your instructions, removed and then reinstalled, during the installation options, there's a box to tick, set as display language. Rebooted. all done.

Will play with it for some time before I update my main PC to Win11.

As for my main PC, I have Nod32 antivirus installed. how do I activate my nod32 after Win11 is installed?
    If its a Upgrade from W10 to W11 no need to do anything, it will carry across ( or should). If its a freash install, then simply reinstall Nod32 with the existing Licence key.

Nod32 is licensed to the User, not the computer so if reinstalling its still only registering as a single user.

Example.
    Single user -- can install it as many times on as many computers as you want as long as its ONLY ever on one computer at any one time - Its then only registering a single activation.

If you put the same Licence on other computers at the same time ( lets say 3) Then you should have a 3 user Licence. Other wise its possible you'll get a please explain why you are using 3 when you only have 1.

On the business side of license's ( end point Security) you get an Email every other day saying its over used - please resolve, as well as warnings show on the Online Licence manager.
    Last edited by wainuitech; 12-11-2021 at 06:51 AM.

just thinking the last post, I may not have explained it quite correctly.

While The licenses are licensed to the User, they are also registered to a Computer, but not fixed to that computer. Meaning Each computer has its own ID (Name) so if you have Single user, it doesn't matter what computer its on as long as its only 1.

One of my customers has a 17 User - and 17 computers listed. They change their computers sometimes and as long as I remove the old Computer from the Registered List ( reducing to 16 computers Registered) as soon as I put the new on it goes back to 17, so within the licensing usage.

If I put another (bringing to 18) I would get over use emails and need to sort it.

OK. Thanks for explaining in details.

Another question, wainuitech:

Is it possible to back up the present settings and restore it later, so that I don't have to go all over again.

I have been using this settings for many years (at least 6 years). Would very much to keep all of them.