Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry We are in Good Hands

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woke ******s.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	11178
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

C64 Rules

Default Re: We are in Good Hands

Seeing we don't have enough police, the last thing they would want is a riot to brake out.
    Do we want to see the likes of what is happening in Melbourne? The police firing rubber bullets, etc (plus pushing 70 year woman to the ground and pepper spraying her in the face).
    They have virtually destroyed any trust the public had in them.

In my opinion they are most likely taking the right course of action. If there were thousands of people there they would not have enough numbers to do anything anyway.
    And then you have to put them through the justice system, imagine the cost and time it would take to do that.
    Plus you could make martyrs of them and rile more people up.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

The Woke Police these days are only “Uniformed Social Workers”.

Handling this S..t is easy.

Let me explain from first hand knowledge.

Years ago they used to have in Hastings an event called the “Hastings Blossom Festival”.

It was brilliant entertainment and a group of us lads from the Waikato went to many of them.

Usually, at some stage, there would be a brawl, the old Mayfair Hotel would accommodate that if required.

But on one occasion I got involved in one in the main street.

Well the police were on the case, batons and all, but then the Fire Brigade turned up.

They hooked their hoses up to the Hydrants and all the rules changed.

A guy and myself, who were going to “Fight to the Death”, got knocked off our feet by a guy on a fire hose and washed down the gutter.

Every time we “Took a Knee” whoosh down we went again until we both wound up over a Cesspit and bloody near drowned.

I can tell you that by the time this fireman had finished with us there was sweet Fa fight in either of us, plus, we were soaked to the skin which completely ruined the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening.

So when I see this Woke Crap today I think “Give me some old Hastings Cops and Firemen and I’ll solve this”.

The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Just provide them all with some suitably infused cool aid. Bingo! No more problem.

Old dick-head

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    ...A guy and myself, who were going to “Fight to the Death”, got knocked off our feet by a guy on a fire hose and washed down the gutter.

Every time we “Took a Knee” whoosh down we went again until we both wound up over a Cesspit and bloody near drowned.

I can tell you that by the time this fireman had finished with us there was sweet Fa fight in either of us, plus, we were soaked to the skin which completely ruined the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening...
    The trouble with this today is, the brawling bastards won't hesitate to take the fight to the firemen - couple of knife slashes through the hoses and there is a problem.
    Firemen nowadays don't want to do the police's job for them and neither they should.

The government need to front up with more money for more FRONT-LINE staff.

Old dick-head

Many, many years ago, I saw an article about a gang problem in Invercargill.

The police rounded up all the gang members and literally ran them out of town and told them not to come back.
    The police officer in charge told the reporter - "there is only ONE gang in town, and they wear blue uniforms"

Can you imagine that today ??

The government need to front up with more money for more FRONT-LINE staff.[/QUOTE]

And riot trucks with water cannon, rubber bullets, a few live rounds (for the trouble-makers) and a front-end loader to get rid of the garbage. Oh and Ambos are not required.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Druid View Post
    The government need to front up with more money for more FRONT-LINE staff.
    And riot trucks with water cannon, rubber bullets, a few live rounds (for the trouble-makers) and a front-end loader to get rid of the garbage. Oh and Ambos are not required.[/QUOTE]

I like your thinking.

I was having this discussion with some mates today and they wanted to know where all the hoses and hydrants were coming from and I had to explain that in this case you didn't need hoses and hydrants.

I would use a helicopter and monsoon bucket.

Plenty of water just down the road and chuck in some dye to make it easy for the Police to find them and relieve them of their dope money.

Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by decibel View Post
    Many, many years ago, I saw an article about a gang problem in Invercargill.

The police rounded up all the gang members and literally ran them out of town and told them not to come back.
    The police officer in charge told the reporter - "there is only ONE gang in town, and they wear blue uniforms"

Can you imagine that today ??
    Might be of interest. HERE

Old guy

There is no way our current Government is going to make more than token efforts to control gangs. The gangs and their supporters along with those that think all they need is a bit of kindness and a cuddle every now and again control to many Labour/Green/Maori votes. Without both political and judicial support there is nothing much the police can effectively do to sort them out apart from the odd raid now and again so they can appear to be doing something.