Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old guy

Default Proposed Vaccination Certificate

Having in mind that nothing our Government has announced has ever come to pass. Kiwi Build, Lite Rail, Cycle bridge etc etc. What do you think of the chances of the Proposed Vaccination Certificate being produced on time, in a useable fashion, at a reasonable cost and secure from misuse or forgery?

As you should be aware with drive through jab in the arm procedures there is no way they know for sure who being is or who has been vaccinated.

Bleakly Optomistic

Default Re: Proposed Vaccination Certificate

I'm wondering the same. I don't have any government issued ID, and I've never been on the dole or any other benefit. I wonder how I'll be able to prove I'm me?

Quote Originally Posted by the_bogan View Post
    I'm wondering the same. I don't have any government issued ID, and I've never been on the dole or any other benefit. I wonder how I'll be able to prove I'm me?
    Take a selfie on your phone and guard it with your life!

Ken
    Corgi Ben Kenobi.......Related by Corgi to the Queen

Already Signed up for it, the Covid Records are there already (as for when you had what) .

As for ID if you have ever been to a Dr you will have a NHI Number, you have to have a legit Email Address and some form of Legal ID Eg: passport, driverís licence or birth certificate.

If you have ever given the Dr's a Email address thats also used to look up, compare to your Name etc, OR you can always enter in your NHI number, its always written on any prescription.

When you sign up already at https://app.covid19.health.nz/ If you already have a Health account just sign in other wise create one. Once done at the top of the page you get: ( along with all current vaccinations listed)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Covid Cert.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	11172

At the Drtive throughs:
    You will be asked:

for your name, date of birth and physical address so we can verify this in the COVID Immunisation Register (you do not need to show identification)
    If you were at a drive through or anywhere else and gave false info then your a damn idiot, as it will come back to bite you when you need the certificate.
    Last edited by wainuitech; 26-10-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Bleakly Optomistic

Quote Originally Posted by wainuitech View Post
    Already Signed up for it, the Covid Records are there already (as for when you had what) .

As for ID if you have ever been to a Dr you will have a NHI Number, you have to have a legit Email Address and some form of Legal ID Eg: passport, driver’s licence or birth certificate.

If you have ever given the Dr's a Email address thats also used to look up, compare to your Name etc, OR you can always enter in your NHI number, its always written on any prescription.

When you sign up already at https://app.covid19.health.nz/ If you already have a Health account just sign in other wise create one. Once done at the top of the page you get: ( along with all current vaccinations listed)

At the Drtive throughs:

If you were at a drive through or anywhere else and gave false info then your a damn idiot, as it will come back to bite you when you need the certificate.
    I'm the opposite Wainui. I gave my info at the drivethrough (got a lift) and haven't been to a Docs since before they introduced the NHI

I'm the opposite Wainui. I gave my info at the drivethrough (got a lift) and haven't been to a Docs since before they introduced the NHI
    The NHI is only one way to ID a person. Dont worry they will know you some how OR

Bleakly Optomistic

The NHI is only one way to ID a person. Dont worry they will know you some how OR
    But officer, you can't charge me, you can't prove who I am lol

Old guy

As for ID if you have ever been to a Dr you will have a NHI Number, you have to have a legit Email Address and some form of Legal ID Eg: passport, driver’s licence or birth certificate.

At the Drtive throughs:

I do not doubt that what you say is correct in your DHB area but it is definitely not up in Counties Manukau DHB which covers South Auckland. Checking my personal paper war there is no mention of my NHI number, I know I must have one. There is no way that the problem people up here know theirs and there will be a lot of completely undocumented individuals amongst them.

Just as an aside comment it appears that the tricky virus is now spreading a lot further afield. On the plus side of things it is a lot better to have that happen as we head into the warmer months than the winter ones as any flue like virus is less of a problem for most of us then.

. I don't have any government issued ID
    No drivers license huh?

I already have a Proof of Vaccine, a PDF confirmation., no not that silly card they give you, one I asked for.
    Ex-pctek

I received mine, too. Requested on the 11 Oct and received it on 27 Oct.
    Was expecting a card, but, no, it's a cert in pdf.