Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ransomware

Default Ransomware

So for Maori to get Vaccinated they require a Ransom of $120M paid directly to Henare’s mates.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ransomware.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	11168

Full article HERE
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Default Re: Ransomware

I neither received nor required an incentive to get vaccinated. I did it because it is the responsible thing to do.

To my mind, the offering of incentives to Maori to do what they should do anyway is blatant discrimination against me and people like me, a reward for their stupidity in not doing what they should have done weeks or months ago. And to compound the felony, it comes out of my taxpayer pocket.

So I do the right thing and get penalised for it. They do not do the right thing and get rewarded. Has the world gone mad or is it only AoteaZealand?

Nah it's only us. I can't see any other country putting up with that sh

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Druid View Post
    I neither received nor required an incentive to get vaccinated. I did it because it is the responsible thing to do.

To my mind, the offering of incentives to Maori to do what they should do anyway is blatant discrimination against me and people like me, a reward for their stupidity in not doing what they should have done weeks or months ago. And to compound the felony, it comes out of my taxpayer pocket.

So I do the right thing and get penalised for it. They do not do the right thing and get rewarded. Has the world gone mad or is it only AoteaZealand?
    I totally agree with you Blue Druid.

For a start I was hesitant about this vaccination because I don’t trust the Media as far as I could kick them.

It then became Risk Management and that led to me becoming fully vaccinated also.

The racism displayed by this government towards Maori and against Pakeha has no bounds and this Minister Henare requesting the $120M be provided in accordance with the following staggers me.

Views:	10 
ID:	11170

The way I read it is he insists there be no accountability! He will handle the distribution and there will be no questions asked.

This country has major problems!

The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

I did it because I would like to live a few more years. Of course it is the responsible thing to do, but I am selfish - I received my jab for me.
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    I totally agree with you Blue Druid.

For a start I was hesitant about this vaccination because I don’t trust the Media as far as I could kick them.

It then became Risk Management and that led to me becoming fully vaccinated also.

The racism displayed by this government towards Maori and against Pakeha has no bounds and this Minister Henare requesting the $120M be provided in accordance with the following staggers me.

Views:	10 
ID:	11170

The way I read it is he insists there be no accountability! He will handle the distribution and there will be no questions asked.

This country has major problems!
    Yep and we elected what is turning out to be the problem. What's that saying about absolute power corrupting absolutely? I've mainly been middle-of-the-road politically but this sort of nonsense is changing my stance.

C64 Rules

Another thing to think about is if they mandate or make it law that everyone has to have the covid vaccine, is that section 11 of the Bill of Rights becomes meaningless.
    If that happens does that mean that anyone who is Jehovah's Witness can no longer refuse blood transfusions?

Also what other rights are our government and the people happy to see ignored or gotten rid of.
    What are we going to tell our children and grand children the reason why we no longer have the rights we used to have.
    If you think the government will willingly give back to us those rights after the emergency is over then think again, no one willingly gives up power once they have it.
    We have shown those in power all they need to do to get what they want in the future, all they need to do is create another epidemic, whether real or made up, and they will use the fear and panic to push through the laws they want in the name of saving us and we will let them.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

Quote Originally Posted by allblack View Post
    Nah it's only us. I can't see any other country putting up with that sh
    https://www.tpk.govt.nz/en/whakamahi...genous-peoples

Blame that stupid organization called the UN, it's worse than it's forerunner The League of Nations, whom "Adolf" ignored completely.

lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Another thing to think about is if they mandate or make it law that everyone has to have the covid vaccine, is that section 11 of the Bill of Rights becomes meaningless.
    If that happens does that mean that anyone who is Jehovah's Witness can no longer refuse blood transfusions?
    It hurts me to have to point out that there is nothing in common between a JW refusing a blood transfusion, and anybody refusing Covid vaccination.

Refusing a Blood Transfusion only effects the person refusing, whereas refusing Vaccination could affect everybody that person encounters.

Yep and we elected what is turning out to be the problem. What's that saying about absolute power corrupting absolutely? I've mainly been middle-of-the-road politically but this sort of nonsense is changing my stance.
    Please tell me it's April 1st.

Take a look at THIS

The Haka is to be part of a Multi Billion Trade Deal.

Name:	Trade Deal - Ka Mate.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	11171