Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Default Re: Covid Testing Thought Experiment

Quote Originally Posted by CliveM View Post
    ......... they are no more likely to pass on the virus than the vaccinated are.
    thats completely false. all based on the BS you posted in the other thread which has been well and truly debunked.
    vaccination reduces the virus spread by a decent about.
    the official figure is 75% reduction in spread. i would expect real world its going to be less than that due to how much people move around etc.
    it would still be an easy 50% reduction.
    ie anti-vaxers spread covid at least double the rate vaccinated people do.

people hating virus super spreaders, well that sounds like a normal human reaction to people who go out to deliberately harm others by spreading diseases around.
    which of course is the whole point of anti-vax.
    Tweak it till it breaks

Clive it hurts to have to point out that Bowing to Everybodyís wishes is impossible.

We live in Democracy, as opposed to some examples you have alluded to, so, The Majority Rule.

I do however feel sorry for those, who for some reason, canít be Vaccinated, as they are almost certain to catch the Virus at some stage, without complete isolation.

Finally, I totally disagree with your final sentence.

I cannot understand why you would be afraid of the unvaccinated they are no more likely to pass on the virus than the vaccinated are.
    HERE

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Covid6.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	11165
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Regardless nobody plans to become ill have an accident or any other misadventure that necessitates hospital treatment
    What a lot of rot. You make that decision when you conciously avoid treatment to mitigate it.

I haven't even begun with 'less than kind' yet towards these muppets.

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by tweak'e View Post
    thats completely false. all based on the BS you posted in the other thread which has been well and truly debunked.
    vaccination reduces the virus spread by a decent about.
    the official figure is 75% reduction in spread. i would expect real world its going to be less than that due to how much people move around etc.
    it would still be an easy 50% reduction.
    ie anti-vaxers spread covid at least double the rate vaccinated people do.

people hating virus super spreaders, well that sounds like a normal human reaction to people who go out to deliberately harm others by spreading diseases around.
    which of course is the whole point of anti-vax.
    What? You have given up on elimination?

Everything I have predicted so far since the start in NZ has proven correct. Mostly because I take note of a lot more sources of information than our Government paid for media.

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    Clive it hurts to have to point out that Bowing to Everybody’s wishes is impossible.

We live in Democracy, as opposed to some examples you have alluded to, so, The Majority Rule.

I do however feel sorry for those, who for some reason, can’t be Vaccinated, as they are almost certain to catch the Virus at some stage, without complete isolation.

Finally, I totally disagree with your final sentence.

HERE

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Covid6.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	11165
    Can't argue against that BM I still won't be hiding under the bed every time someone coughs though.

What? You have given up on elimination?

???
    whats that got to do with it?
    i have never said it was a cure.
    Tweak it till it breaks

Can't argue against that BM I still won't be hiding under the bed every time someone coughs though.
    no one who is vaccinated would hide under the bed anytime someone coughs.

if it wasn't for the fact that unvaccinated people cause problems for everyone else, i would not care what you do.
    Tweak it till it breaks

C64 Rules

CliveM why are you wasting your time arguing with these people. They have made quite clear they are willing to throw their fellow human beings under the bus so they can feel safe.
    They don't care what decision you make about your life as long it is what they deem to be the right one. They don't care that you are the best person to make decisions about your life.
    They don't care about the people who around the world who have lost their lives or had their lives destroyed by the covid vaccine, as long as they feel safe. Anyway it is only a few people, it does not matter that they may have survived having covid. They are willing to ignore the fact that the vaccine has not been fully tested and that no one knows the long term effects of taking the vaccine.

They don't care that the Bill Rights now appears to be not worth the paper it is written on. What other rights are they willing to lose so they can feel safe?

There are now treatments becoming available for covid, lets ignore that because Jacinda and Ashley said we must all be vaccinated and they know what is best for everyone.
    Lets ignore the fact that the government is only now starting to increase ICU beds and hopefully making sure we are well supplied with the medications needed to treat the patients.

Too hell with everyone else as long as I feel safe.
    Carlos maybe king, but Merts is God!!

Jeff, I agree that is people's right not to be forced to vaccinate against anything. Those people, in return, who are a minority must respect my rights not to have an illness passed to me.How they work that out is their problem. If necessary, carry a sign that says "Beware, not vaccinated" so that people will know to avoid them. Bit like the Lepers wearing identifiable clothing and rattling wooden clappers.

This would protect the small % of people who, for various reasons can't be vaccinated.

That's what it is to me, in a nutshell.

Ken
    Last edited by kenj; 19-10-2021 at 07:57 AM.

On a separate issue Jeff, you say...

"They don't care about the people who around the world who have lost their lives or had their lives destroyed by the covid vaccine, as long as they feel safe"

Where do you get this information from?

Ken