Default How do I change the user on the club's laptop

When booting up the club's laptop, everything goes fine until we come to the part where we put in the password. Above the area where we type in the password is the picture of the previous user (the previous treasurer) which I think may be the administrator?

As this is the incorrect one I would like to change it to a blank picture as I do not have a picture to replace it with. Hopefully that makes sense.

What I am trying to accomplish is (I think) is to change the administrator.

Your help is appreciated.
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.

Default Re: How do I change the user on the club's laptop

Try This: From Start- Settings - Accounts -- Down the bottom, under create a picture select Browse, select new picture / background. As long as you dont want any particular person then select a generic Picture you may have. "IF" its a Microsoft account, you may need to log into the account , under " Manage Microsoft Account" and change it there under Your info.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Info.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	11148
    Last edited by wainuitech; 05-10-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Thank you, Wainui. I was able to change the picture, but then I realised that it was not the picture that I wanted to change - I wanted to change the administrator.

Currently I have two accounts but only one is loaded as an administrator. How do I load the second account as an administrator, it does not appear to have any status, administrator or regular.
    It is better to wear out than to rust out.
    - Richard Chamberlain, Tour of the Hebrides

Us husbands are a sorry lot.

1st thing in finding the real administrator account is to see if its visible. The Accounts that say they are administrator are actually not the FULL administrator account.

Quick check - right click the start Button - click on "Shutdown or Sign out" click on SIGN OUT, the computer will restart, if the actual Administrator account is there is will show as Administrator.

If its not showing, open a CMD as administrator type in net user administrator /active:yes Press Enter, then again sign out as before, the REAL Administrator account should now be showing. There are other ways to show the account but thats the easiest to explain